Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tuesday

(Biker scum commit murder in Texas.)
 
Yesterday, I had pork and rice for dinner.  The meal wasn't very good.  I'm not a big fan of rice.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles with a gleam in my eye and a song in my heart.  I'm wonderful that way.  I washed the food down with several glasses of generic cola.  Sadly, I'm far too poor to afford the good stuff.  Money doesn't grow on trees.

I tried watching Game of Thrones.  However, the Dragon Lady kept yelling at my unfortunate sons and spanking them with a wooden spoon.  She wants the boys to attend MIT or Harvard.  Many Asian mothers--true to their reputation--are completely bat-shit crazy.  In reality, my children are a couple of dullards.  They'd be lucky to get into clown college.  Don't get me wrong.  I still love them.  But why beat a dead horse?

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy misanthrope.  I do my best to love my neighbor as myself.  Jesus is a powerful universal force.  If you invite him into your life, he'll show up and kick you right in the nuts.  No fooling.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a dream about attending a wild amusement park in Florida.  My mother was there.  I had to cross a vast swimming pool on a tight rope.  I was hundreds of feet in the air and kept falling into the water.  Yet my brains didn't splatter all over the place.  I was having a great time.

I woke up at 5 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  Neil Cavuto told the nation's poor to flush their food stamps down the toilet and take responsibility for their shitty lives.  I find that the boys at Fox often demonize the have-nots.  Most people collecting benefits are working  their fingers to the bone just to make ends meet.  Cavuto should set his sights on his bloodsucking buddies who work on Wall Street.  They literally stole trillions of dollars right from our pockets.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break. Nine bikers were murdered at a restaurant in Waco, Texas.  I'm not surprised.  Bikers are bad news.  There's nothing cute or friendly about them.  Most are felons who'd gladly cut your throat for looking at them sideways.  It's best to give criminals a wide-birth.  If they come rolling into your favorite drinking establishment, pay the bill and leave.   

Anyway, it's time for the song of the day.  Here's Sweet Leaf by Black Sabbath.  Enjoy.   

6 comments:

  1. Something compelled me to check my old bookmarks today and I only missed two days of your triumphant return to the interwebz. Welcome back Smith! Maybe I should start up again ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words.

      You should start up again.

      Why not?

      Peace.

      Delete
  2. Back in 1984, when guns were a lot easier to get in Australia, there was a "bikie" (as they're called down here, even though it's an infantile word) gunbattle at a pub near Sydney which is remembered as The Milperra Massacre. Seven people, including a 14-year-old girl was a bystander, got killed in that one. But the USA! USA! USA! now takes the gold medal (or is it the lead medal?) for motorcycle gang shootout death tolls. Although the Swedish biker war of the 1990s probably has the highest overall count, with an estimated 150 people killed during all the years it went on.

    It will be interesting if we ever find out how many wackos were shot down by police bullets in Waco. Coz the cops apparently opened up on the bikers from several sides when the shooting started.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember a young boy being killed by an explosion in Montreal. I think the kid was twelve-years-old. The Hells Angels set off a bomb. Bikers are bad news.

      Delete
  3. believe me.....you stand a far greater chance of being killed by a cop. Did you see where the S.W.A.T. team blew offthe sixmonth old babies face during the wrong house raid and then blamed the baby fornot moving. sorry for typing dont have a computer right now biker Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jay.

      It's great to hear from you again. Sorry it took so long for me to publish your comment. I just didn't see it. I'll be more careful next time.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.