Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Tuesday

(Game of Thrones just gets better and better.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made beef soup for dinner.  The bowl was loaded with broth, rice, and translucent noodles.  I've been plagued with allergies for the last few days, and the meal helped relieve my suffering.  My wife's a talented woman.  She's the Asian Martha Stewart.

I watched Game of Thrones.  King's Landing is in the hands of religious fanatics.  These holy men are killing all the queers, prostitutes, and whore-mongers.  Even Queen Cersei can't escape their fervor.  She's now languishing in a dungeon awaiting her death on charges of incest.  Game of Thrones is first-rate drama.  I never miss an episode.

I paid homage to Christ.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty misanthrope.  The vast majority of atheists are terrified of God.  That's why they never pray.  The truth is easy to see.  If they invite Jesus into their lives, he'll come and kick them right in the nuts.  Then all their previous beliefs will quickly melt away.  Becoming a new creation is a scary notion.  Who needs the headache?

I went to bed at 11 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  The panel gave their advice to recent college graduates.  They told America's youth to take any job they could find.  They also said that complaining is for losers.  I have no wisdom to impart.  I'm a broke dead dick.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The students at Ewha University are complaining about Chinese tourists.  Some even want the Chinese completely banned from the campus.  Koreans are very suspicious of foreigners--especially the ones who aren't white.  You should see the way they treat Indians, Africans, and Southeast Asians.  It would bring tears to your eyes.

Anyway, it's time for the song of the day.  Here's Thank You by Led Zeppelin.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Smith,

    I'm glad you're back to an open blog. I missed your writing. It's very nice. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Isaac.

      It's good to be back.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.