Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday

(Cain Velasquez got his ass kicked.)

Yesterday, I went to church.  The sermon was good.  It centered on God's grace and how we were fashioned in the Lord's image before the beginning of time.  The pastor told us not to become mindless consumers or capitalists.  

This message was quite ballsy.  Some of the people who attend his service are rich.  They tool around in foreign cars and live in the swanky part of town.  With that said, I try not to judge the wealthy too harshly.  I'm a broke dead dick, so my protests often sound like sour grapes.

I took the family to Burger King.  I ate a Whopper.  Plus I ordered French fries and onion rings.  I washed the vittles down with a huge glass of genuine Coca-Cola.  I'm a big fan of junk food.  All that starch and sugar send me straight to the moon.  I no longer care about my weight.  I just have to keep breathing for another nineteen years.  Then I'm free to die of ass cancer.

I watched the UFC.  The featured match between Cain Velasquez and Fabricio Werdum was magical.  They beat the living shit out of each other for nearly fifteen minutes.  The fight was a complete bloodbath.  Finally, Werdum caught his Mexican opponent in a savage choke-hold.  Velasquez had no choice but to tap out.  Now that's entertainment.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  Hillary Clinton is finally coming out of her shell.  She's pretending to be a friend of the working man.  I'm skeptical.  Bill Clinton did lots of damage to the United States when he deregulated Wall Street.  The Clintons are slaves to the billionaire class.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The World Health Organization says that the MERS outbreak here on the peninsula is far from over.  According to the powers-that-be, Koreans simply go to the hospital too much.  Multiple visits to various doctors are spreading the virus at an alarming rate.  Great.  One more thing to worry about.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Mother by Danzig.  God bless. 

2 comments:

  1. Yeeah Hilary reealy cares about the working class...

    http://selwynduke.typepad.com/selwyndukecom/hillary-clintons-vulgar-m.html

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you, James. The Bush and Clinton families really put our nation through the ringer.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.