Thursday, June 11, 2015

Thursday

(Dorian Gray is dating a sodomite.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared pork and French fries for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  I'm a huge fan of pork.  It tastes great, and it's a lot cheaper than beef.  I'm a broke dead dick, so affordability is a huge issue.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  The experience was heavenly.

I watched the latest episode of Penny Dreadful.  I've fallen in love with the series.  Dorian Gray is currently entranced by a sodomite who enjoys dressing up as a woman.  Mr. Gray throws an extravagant ball for his new partner.  But poor Miss Ives goes crazy in the middle of the dance floor.  She sees imaginary blood pouring from the ceiling and falls to the ground like a punch-drunk boxer.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty misanthrope.  I asked Jesus to cure my wife's anger problem.  The woman's consumed by rage.  Any little thing sets her off.  She's a tiny fragile female, so her abuse is much more mental than physical.  Yet her mood swings destroy the tranquility of my humble abode.  It's no fun living with a shrew.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  The Five discussed the turmoil in Iraq.  The panel isn't satisfied with American air support.  They also want U.S. troops to fight and die in that desert hell-hole. 

I agree with the war-hawks.  ISIS must be rooted-out and destroyed.  They represent an existential threat to the entire globe.  Can you imagine those loons with biological weapons?  No options should be taken off the table.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Cleveland now holds a one game lead over Golden State.  Lebron James is on fire.  His performance in this year's finals might be the best in NBA history.  Good for him.  He seems like a real nice guy.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Angie by the Rolling Stones.  God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.