Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Tuesday

(True Detective is going to be a lot of fun.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady served shrimp fried rice for dinner.  The meal was excellent.  She bought the food at a Chinese restaurant and brought it back to our humble abode.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.  But that's OK.  My life's still a bed of roses.  At least I wasn't born in Tajikistan.

I watched the season premiere of True Detective.  It stars Colin Farrel as an alcoholic cop with lots of anger issues.  He stumbles upon a satanic murder scene.  The victim's eyes have been burned away with acid.  To make matter's worse, the dead man's house is awash with all types of sick religious and sexual totems.  There's even a skeletal version of the Virgin Mary resting on his dresser.  What can I tell you?  I love this type of twisted shit.  I don't plan on missing a single episode.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty atheist.  I asked Jesus to protect my children from evil people.  The world's filled with darkness.  And Lucifer's minions are in control of our broken planet.  I just hope my boys never succumb to their dark siren song.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a dream about driving through Seattle with Howard from The Big Bang Theory.  We had a great time listening to music on the radio.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  Obama said the N-word on a radio show.  The Five were flabbergasted.  They believe that the president's frank language demeans the office.  I disagree.  I don't tell adult black men the types of words they're allowed to use to describe their feelings about racial issues.  Who died and made me boss?

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Two more people expired from MERS.  Nevertheless, the Korean government claims that the disease is under control.  I refuse to badmouth the powers-that-be.  The last thing I need is to spend time in a prison cell.  If they say it's under control, then that's good enough for me.  I love and trust Big Sister.  No kidding.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down by The Band.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.