Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Tuesday

(Peter Pan wins the day.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made pork and rice for dinner.  The meat was covered in a thick spicy red sauce.  I didn't care for the flavor.  All that heat burned a hole right through my tongue.  Then I had a nasty case of the runs.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles like a dull country bumpkin.  I'm wonderful that way.  The sun's always shining at my humble abode.

I watched the UFC.  The main bout featured Lyoto Machida vs. Yoel Romero.  The first two rounds were very competitive.  Then Yoel threw Machida to the ground and knocked the Brazilian unconscious with his elbows.  After that, the victor--whose English is barely passable--went into an unintelligible rant on the subject of gay marriage.  I'm not sure if he's for or against the Supreme Court's decision.  But it was very entertaining, nonetheless.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty atheist.  I asked Jesus to give me the strength to keep my sanity.  The Dragon Lady definitely suffers from a Class B personality disorder.  I used to think that she was borderline.  However, I'm leaning in the direction of narcissism these days. 

What changed my mind?  Both conditions center around uncontrollable rage.  But my wife has never apologized for any of her outrageous deeds in all the years I've known her.  And trust me.  She's guilty of some real atrocities.  Talk about an ego.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  The Five discussed gay marriage in America.  Eric Bolling believes the republicans should avoid the issue whenever possible.  It's definitely a loser in today's climate.  The battle's over, and Peter Pan has won the day.  Who would have guessed it? 

On a personal note...I really hold a great deal of respect for the homosexual community.  Those fags, lezbos, and lady-boys have been causing a ruckus since Abraham's time.  Yet they keep on keeping on.  And, as long as the government doesn't force conservative churches to unite them in holy matrimony, then I strongly support their secular freedom.  America's not a theocracy.  Live and let live.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A Korean man went swimming in the ocean.  He was bitten by a poisonous octopus and subsequently rushed to the nearest hospital.  He's currently doing OK.  I stay out of the water.  Who knows what the hell is in there?  I didn't even realize that an octopus could be poisonous.  With my luck, I'd get ass-raped by an electrical eel.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's You and I by Yes.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. Smith, mental illness is draining. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your prayers. Trust me. I need them.

      Delete
  2. "as long as the government doesn't force conservative churches to unite them in holy matrimony, then I strongly support their secular freedom"

    I believe it will happen. The gov't wants all that lovely tax $$$ from churches. Obey or be closed down. Note we never hear about homosexuals protesting at mosques.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just don't see it happening. Then again, what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. I doubt saying this is going to be popular but is you Wife a believer? And even if she is, is she spiritually quite mature?

    I left the field of mental health when I found too much conflicted with my Christian world view and honestly felt much of what was the problem was spiritual, even depression is just the result of mild spiritual attack that makes our mind think wrongly. I've seen a friend go from losing everything in life to hearing voices which was always the case, to hurt themselves and others. Sorry but no chemical imbalance can consistently cause that. I do believe some mental health is organic and the result of brain injury though.

    My point is this, if you wife is not a believer then she doesn't have the tools to block the darkness that we know isn't from God. Christianity calls for a spiritual worldview whether you like it or not, your in the middle of a battle.

    Ephesians 2

    "As for you, you were dead in your transgressions and sins, 2 in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient."

    James


    "

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She says she believes. But she acts like a pagan.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.