Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Tuesday

(Frankenstein's creation is a loser with the ladies--even the dead ones.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared fish and rice for dinner.  The meal was absolutely horrible.  The fish tasted like rubber.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles with a smile on my face and a song in my heart.  I'm wonderful that way.  The glass is always half-full at my humble abode.

I watched the latest episode of Penny Dreadful.  The witches continue to torture the innocent with their fiendish voodoo dolls.  One woman is driven to suicide by means of a straight-razor across her fleshy throat.  And, to make matters worse, Dr. Frankenstein is having sexual relations with his female creation.  This season has been absolutely grotesque.  I'm loving every minute of it.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty misanthrope.  I asked Jesus to help my eldest son with his study habits.  My children are Asian, so naturally I assumed that they'd be wonderful at math.  I was wrong.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  The Patriot Act has expired.  Rand Paul wants to abolish it completely.  I agree with him.  I simply have no faith in the government.  We've already seen the IRS abuse their power not too long ago.  And those idiots are just paper-pushers.  Can you imagine the potential for corruption with the men-in-black over at the NSA?  The danger is off the charts.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The queers are trying to have a gay-day celebration in Seoul.  However, the city government recently turned them down.  The ROK's a very conservative society.  The vast majority of the straight population wants to keep the homos in the closet.  I don't get involved.  Korea's not my country.  Why should whitey call the shots?

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Gimme Three Steps by Lynyrd Skynyrd.  God bless.         

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back writing the blog. Getting more into watching TV shows to the point I can't be bothered with movies. Two recommendations are Hannibal and The Killing if you haven't seen them already. James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James.

      Good to hear from you again.

      I love Hannibal. The new season starts next week.

      Peace.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.