Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Wednesday

(Mitch Talbot pitches for Hanwha.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared spicy chicken sandwiches for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  It was hot.  But the meat didn't burn a hole through my tongue.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  Carbonated beverages bring me much joy.  The sugar sends me to the moon.

I watched baseball on the tube.  The Samsung Lions hosted the Hanwha Eagles in the city of Daegu.  The Eagles defeated Samsung 6 to 2.  The winning pitcher is named Mitch Talbot.  He used to play for the Cleveland Indians, but things didn't work out.  Now he lives in Daejeon and makes $600,000 a year.  That's great money.  Mitch is a fortunate man.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I asked Jesus to bring peace to my family.  That's a tall order.  My wife's an angry loon.  Last night, she screamed and screamed at James-uh for using his smart-phone too much.  The language she uses is atrocious.  The woman cusses like a sailor.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on Fox news.  The Five discussed police brutality.  In Dallas, a black teenager in a bikini was forced to the ground by a white cop.  The officer then pulled his gun when her friends approached him aggressively.  African Americans hate the cops.  They show the men in blue zero respect and often end up in hot water.  That's why American prisons are filled to the brim with inner-city youth.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Korea has a great high-speed railway system.  The locomotives reach 300 kilometers an hour.  A deer climbed onto the tracks and was splattered by one of the trains.  Damage was done to the high-precision machinery.  The powers-that-be will now put up fences to keep the animals away.

Anyway, it's time for the song-du-jour.  Here's My Sharona by The Knack.  God bless.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.