Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wednesday

(Jamie gets ass-raped.)

Yesterday, I ate pork and rice for dinner.  The meal was OK.  Nothing special.  But I just kept my mouth shut.  The Dragon Lady's a complete loon, and the last thing I want to do is make her angry.  She might cut off my food supply.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  Carbonated beverages bring me happiness.

I watched the final episode of Outlander.  It was rather grim.  Jack Randall spends the entire hour ass-raping Jamie Fraser.  No kidding.  Poor Jamie screams out desperately in pain as Jack thrusts and grunts in a beastly fashion.  I learned one important fact.  Anal sex isn't for pussies.  Talk about graphic.  I felt like I was locked inside a Turkish prison.  

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I asked Jesus to mend my broken heart.  My eldest son James-uh failed another algebra test.  His scores constantly go up and down.  I can't take it anymore.  So I've decided to wash my hands like Pilate.  When he gets older, he can join the air force.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  The Five discussed the second amendment. I completely support the right of American citizens to bear arms.  But I don't own a gun for fear that my wife might murder me.  She hates my guts.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A young woman in Incheon was strangled by her boyfriend.  He stuffed her in a suitcase and dumped the corpse at a construction site.  The poor girl remained encased in concrete for over a month.  Her body is now badly decomposed.  Her parents are overwhelmed with grief.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Hell Hole by Spinal Tap.  God bless.         

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.