Thursday, July 2, 2015

Thursday

(Zoo is kind of stupid.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made beef and rice for dinner.  Her effort wasn't very impressive.  Who knows?  Maybe I'm at fault.  I'm just sick and tired of looking at rice.  But I didn't complain.  I smiled and ate my vittles with a song in my heart and a smile on my lips.  I'm wonderful that way.  The birds are always singing at my humble abode.

I watched a new series called Zoo.  Mankind manages to piss off all the animals, and now our four-legged friends are yearning for murderous revenge.  In the first episode, angry lions kill over a dozen unsuspecting humans with their ferocious teeth and claws.  The premise of the show is pretty stupid.  Nevertheless, stupid can work if the characters are interesting.  For instance, Supernatural's an entertaining yet retarded drama.  Can Zoo pull off that same type of magic?  Only time will tell.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus to help my mother through her recent cancer scare.  The results from the pathologist are supposed to come tomorrow afternoon.  I hope the doctor doesn't make her wait too long.  My anus is puckering with fear and anxiety.  I need to know one way or the other.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  The Five discussed Ben Affleck.  Ben recently divorced his wife.  She's in showbiz, too.  I love watching movies and television.  But I don't know much about the actors.  I have zero interest in their lives.  I've got my own problems to deal with.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A man from Pusan got very high on crank.  Then he broke into a female shower room.  The frightened ladies called the police.  After being subdued, he told the cops that he was hiding from men who were trying to kill him.  I've never tried narcotics.  But I've had some wild nights toasted on alcohol.  All drugs suck ass.  No shit.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Like a Rock by Bob Seger.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. After being subdued, he told the cops that he was hiding from men who were trying to kill him.

    Speed, especially methamphetamine, will fuck up a person's head and make them severely paranoid. I see so many psychos who have frightening delusions when they've been tweaking for a long time and not sleeping. It makes their life into a scary hell-scape. But lots of them go right back to it when we get 'em calmed down and thinking straight. Hopeless fuggers...

    I love weed, and other drugs that expand the consciousness. That said, I'd never drop acid or ecstasy again unless I was SURE of the quality, because most of that shit comes from China now, and they aren't good chemists. All it takes is a couple atoms to be wrong on some carbon chain, and you're talking about psychosis instead of enlightenment. I am straighter now than I ever used to be because I value sanity more than I do the prospect of a thrill.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just stay away from all of it.

      Alcohol has burned out enough brain cells. So the last thing I need is narcotics.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.