Thursday, July 23, 2015

Thursday

(Tut is intriguing.)

Yesterday, I made bacon and eggs for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  I purchased the bacon at Emart.  It fried up all thick and crispy.  My eldest son ate every last morsel.  He was starving.  I washed the vittles down with a large glass of generic cola.  I'm off the beer.  It's time to climb back on the wagon.

I watched Tut.  The action scenes are cheesy and low-rent.  But the dialogue and politics are quite intriguing.  Every character acts according to his or her own self-interest.  There's literally no one who evokes any type of sympathy.  A plague passes through the city. Tut's response?  Burn the victims alive in order to halt the disease. And he's the protagonist!  There's a hard-edge to the show which I very much enjoy.  I'm just glad that I wasn't born in ancient Egypt.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus for the gift of patience.  I'm going shopping with the Dragon Lady tomorrow in an attempt to rekindle our relationship.  Maybe things can get back to normal.  But I doubt it.  That woman drives me completely insane.  Our marriage will be the death of me. Let's hope I pass quickly.

I went to bed at 11 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 7 a.m and turned on my laptop.  Twenty-nine people in Nigeria we murdered by Muslim nut-jobs.  They were blown to bits after several bombs went off in the city of Gombe.  Islam is an absolute plague upon mankind.  The rag-heads won't be happy until they destroy the human race.

I read the paper later in the day.  A serial-killer in India was recently captured.  He's accused of raping and butchering sixteen children.  I used to be against the death penalty.  But now I'm not so sure.  What else can you do with the criminally demented?  It's a tough issue with no easy answers.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Civil War by Guns N' Roses.  God bless.        

6 comments:

  1. Is the D.L. ever happy, Mr. Smith? Aside from the fleeting, knife-edge joy she gets when criticising or hitting someone so she can feel superior. Happiness from shopping does not count either. Angry people don't have much deep pleasure in their lives. They subconsciously want to make everyone else feel as rotten at they do, so they won't be alone in their misery (and thus revealed as the one who's defective.) If there was some way that she could reach a level of soul contentment, she might not be so likely to spread her misery onto you and the boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Women from Northeast Asia are just different. A lot of this crap is cultural. I don't understand any of it.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. My only advice on marriage is just say Yes to everything.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That really is great advice. No kidding.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Give the families of the dead children a day with the serial killer. Our ancestors traded some medieval solutions for the state's promise to take care of business more efficiently. That held true for a long time but now the deal's deteriorating. The state is not doing its job. E.g., unpunished black on white crime in the U.S., the national border left wide open, insufferable Muslim crimes and maneuvering.

    The state needs to uphold its part of the bargain again or things will, uh, revert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Col. Bunny. I'm no fan of radical Islam, either. We speak the same language.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.