Thursday, July 30, 2015

Thursday

(Cecil the lion is dead.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady took me to a restaurant.  I consumed fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken and a pitcher of draft beer.  The children complained.  They're getting tired of feasting on poultry day after day.  But they should thank their lucky stars. At least they weren't born in Chad.

I watched Alone.  Only four men are left.  One of the contestants is sailing around the ocean in a canoe.  He uses the boat to collect shellfish.  Sadly, he's suffering from the squirts.  He'll have to drop out pretty soon.  The runs lead can lead to severe dehydration.  And he has no access to medicine.  Diarrhea sucks.  It's actually quite serious.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I thanked Jesus for my wonderful life.  I have two healthy children and access to delicious food.  Plus my humble abode is usually warm and dry.  Everything else is gravy.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 7 a.m. and watched Fox News.  Sarah Palin says that Planned Parenthood kills far more black babies than the Confederate flag.  And she's absolutely right.  Watching doctors haggle over the price of dead baby-parts makes me feel physically ill. But I'm not shocked.  These folks are atheists who have no love in their hearts for humanity. Murdered children are just mere tissue in their eyes.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  An American dentist traveled to Zimbabwe for a hunting trip.  He killed a beloved lion named Cecil with his bow and arrow.  He then beheaded the poor beast.  People are angry.  They believe the dentist is a criminal who deserves death.  They forget that God gave humanity dominion over the animals.  Plus no laws were broken.  Final analysis?  Get over it.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Life Sucks by The Fools.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Great summary of the lion farce and the appalling planned parenthood actions! Great to see you and the family together and getting along :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, brother. Keep praying for us.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Marriage is tough, really tough, I realize. I'm glad to see you and your Mrs. are working at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Scott. You're absolutely right. Marriage ain't for pussies.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.