Thursday, July 9, 2015

Thursday

(What a great show.)

Yesterday, I cooked beef for dinner.  I just threw the meat in a frying pan and let it sizzle.  I added lots of salt and cooking oil.  The meal tasted wonderful.  My eldest son James-uh loved it.  He devoured every last morsel.  We washed the vittles down with several glasses on generic cola.  We had a good time.

I watched the season finale of Penny Dreadful.  It was extremely disturbing.  Frankenstein's monster literally rips his captors from limb to limb.  He then proceeds to smash an old man's head into a bloody pulp.  Meanwhile, Ethan turns into a werewolf and decapitates one of the witches.  Lastly, Miss Ives defeats Lucifer after learning that she's actually an evil Egyptian deity in human form.  Now that's entertainment.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I asked Jesus to protect me from the wrath of the Dragon Lady.  She keeps calling with threats of total destruction.  I have no idea why she's so pissed.  Her red-hot fury makes zero sense.  She's the one who kicked me out.  The loon acts as if I'm the one who abandoned her.  Go figure.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Conor McGregor is no longer fighting Jose Aldo on July 11th.  His new opponent will be Chad Mendes.  This match is bad luck for the UFC.  Mendes is going to rip Conor a new Irish asshole.  Dana White's big money fighter is on his way to a first-class ass-whipping.  I can't wait to view it.

I read the paper later in the day.  Koreans are have fewer children because of economic concerns.  Kids are certainly expensive.  But they do bring joy and love to our otherwise empty lives.  They're certainly more valuable than a few extra dollars in our pockets.  Koreans are often full of shit.  I have no idea what makes them tick.  Most are pagan idolaters.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Space Truckin by Deep Purple.  God bless.  

8 comments:

  1. I see you are still annoying them over at Zero Hedge. Dunno why they get so irate with you over there, considering some of the posts I see.. Hope your family problems work out ok. Keep up your good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. It's all going to work out one way or the other. Mental illness just takes it right out of you. Living with a loon is a special kind of hell.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Hello Smith,
      Keep posting on Zero Hedge. It makes me smile when I them.
      Do you want the dragon lady to return, or are you done?

      Delete
    3. I want to make a business arrangement for the kids. Separation is probably best.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. hello Smith
    I was very happy to see your return. I started following your blog in 2012. I still had my well remunerated Wall Street job, large house, scrappy marriage, and a wicked pill habit. That's all gone now. The world can be a cruel place. I miss my sons very much.
    Sorry for your troubles. I know what it is to live with a narcissist.
    Painful though it may be, I hope you continue to blog. Your return brought me happiness, like some message from a long ago, lost past.
    God Bless
    Mr. Brown

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. I'm going for twenty posts a month. But today I'm just too busy.

      The world is a cruel place. However, earthly life comes and goes in a flash. I try not to take it too seriously.

      Cheers, Mr. Brown.

      Delete
  3. I'm pulling for you to get some stability and happiness in your life. Sounds like you have rescued one son but the other one is staying with his mother. That walking on eggshells feeling is awful. Do baby steps and small victories and it will all work out in the end (I went through a similar situation with my loony French Canadian ex-wife some years ago).

    Thanks for writing your blog,
    Steve in Topeka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Steve. I really believe that things will work out. Perhaps I'm goofy and childish.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.