Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Tuesday

(Albinos are being slaughtered in Tanzania.)

Yesterday, I cooked pork and eggs for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  I'm turning into quite an excellent chef.  The meat came from Jeju Island.  Pigs from Jeju actually eat human shit.  No kidding.  But I couldn't tell from the flavor.  I washed the vittles down with a large bottle of plastic beer.  Now that's living.

I watched the latest episode of True Detective.  Colin Farrel beats a psychiatrist half to death with a truncheon.  The doctor finally spills much needed information.  It turns out that he's also a plastic surgeon. He's been giving hookers boob jobs so they can work at high-priced sex parties.  Only special bigwigs get to attend these festivals.  I've never been invited to an orgy.  Not that I would attend.  I look much better with my clothes on.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty heathen.  I asked Jesus for the gift of patience.  The Dragon Lady's getting back today.  And she's often a screaming demon.  I just hope I can take her abuse with grace and a little bit of good humor.  Down deep, she means well.  Besides, I'm too lazy to clean the house myself, and I don't have the money to hire a maid.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  There's a popular website called Ashley Madison which is designed for adulterers.  Unfaithful spouses sign up to get matched with other cheaters.  The whole concept is quite disgusting.  The site got hacked.  Now the names of 39 million sinners are out there floating in cyberspace.

I read the paper later in the day.  There was a disturbing story about the African nation of Tanzania.  The witch-doctors are hiring hunters to harvest the organs of albinos.  These satanists believe that light skin contains huge amounts of beneficial magic.  Most of the victims are children and young teenagers.  They're easier targets than full-grown adults. These sorcerers should be burned at the stake without mercy.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Who Are You by The Who.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.