Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Tuesday

(I'm going to miss Hannibal.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady took me to a restaurant.  She bought me fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken.  The meal was delicious.  I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of draft beer.  Poultry and suds go together like ketchup and French fries.  The experience was divine.

My eldest son James-uh tried to strong-arm his poor old father.  He demanded that I give him two hours of free-time daily to play his computer games.  I promptly refused.  He then promised to fail all of his classes on purpose to get his revenge.  I hit him several times on the ass with a medium-sized wooden spoon.  Is that child abuse? I have no idea.

I watched the latest episode of Hannibal.  The famous doctor is now languishing in a mental institution.  Meanwhile, Jack wants Will to investigate the serial killer known as The Tooth Fairy.  This sick individual is slaughtering entire families and placing shards of broken glass on his victim's lifeless eyes.  I'm going to miss Hannibal.  It's one of the most disturbing shows on television.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I thanked Jesus for his recent miracle.  Only The Savior has the power to alter my wife's feverish brain.  It's truly a great achievement.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 7 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  Mike Huckabee is in a little bit of hot water.  He implied that Obama's a Nazi for brokering a deal with Iran.  Nothing could be further from the truth.  The president had no choice.  The rest of the globe is giving up on sanctions.  This bargain is the only way to prevent the Muslim loons from acquiring a nuclear weapon.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A woman in Seoul was arrested for strangling her six-year-old son.  The police claim that she's been battling depression for years and was even taking medicine to combat her personal demons.  I guess she just snapped.  Mothers kill their babies all the time.  This world is corrupted to the core by sin.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's In the Court of the Crimson King by King Crimson.  God bless. 

4 comments:

  1. Last time my wife went to visit friends I spent two days watching Hannibal season 1 and 2 back to back. I'm not sure it was healthy, it put me in quite a dark place. Haha. Great TV, the best moviemaking today is in American TV. IMO. It might not completely fill the gap but I think I said before I liked The Killing.


    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hannibal is very disturbing. But it's also a lot of fun. I'm going to miss the program.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes the spoon of justice is needed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You might be correct, Isaac. But I'm just not good at discipline. It's just not my forte.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.