Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wednesday

(Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald was the best fight I've ever seen.)

Yesterday, I made fried shrimp for dinner.  The meal was wonderful.  I cooked the crustaceans in heavy grease and salt. Now that's eating.  My eldest son James-uh enjoyed the meal, too. I washed the vittles down with two large bottles of rice wine.  The experience was heavenly.

I watched UFC 189.  It might have been the strongest card in the organization's history.  The bout of the night featured Robbie Lawler defending his title against Rory MacDonald.  Those two men beat the living shit out of each for nearly twenty minutes. Their bodies were slick from head to toe with blood.  Finally, Rory slumped to the canvas, his face a mask of pain and frustration. Both his nose and foot were broken.  The UFC rocks.  I just can't get enough.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty misanthrope.  I asked Jesus to save me from the Dragon Lady's intense rage and malice.  Tomorrow, a pastor is coming to our humble abode to counsel us.  Sadly, my wife's a pagan.  But I have oodles and oodles of faith.  Only a complete idiot would place a bet against The Savior.  

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 7 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  A coach for the Buffalo Bills named Aaron Kromer was arrested in Florida for beating up a minor.  He allegedly punched the boy in the face over a beach chair.  Then Mr. Kromer told him not to call the police or he would kill his parents. I love football.  But the sport does produce a lot of screwed up bullies.  

I read the paper later in the day.  A Korean college professor was arrested for abusing one of his assistants.  The victim was beaten on several occasions with a baseball bat.  He was also forced to eat human fecal matter.  Talk about strict.  My teachers only made me stay in for recess.  It's a hard hard world.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Look At Little Sister by Stevie Ray Vaughn.  God bless.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.