Friday, August 7, 2015

Friday

(Is Rand Paul a future Wall-Street ass-licker?)

Yesterday, I made bacon and eggs for dinner.  The pork was purchased at Emart.  It fried up all thick and crispy.  My son was impressed.  He ate every last morsel on his plate.  I washed the vittles down with a large plastic bottle of Cass beer.  Cass is now my favorite brand.

I watched several episodes of Mad Men.  I'm currently on season four.  The series is very impressive.  Don's alcoholism and womanizing are finally wearing him to a nub.  This guy porks more girls than humanly possible.  I don't know where he finds the energy.  I'm tired of females.  No shit.  If I were a wafer-eating papist, I'd probably become a priest.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty atheist.  I thanked Jesus for giving me a great mother.  When I was a youngster, she never called me dirty names or kicked me out of her house.  And trust me.  I was no choir boy.

I went to bed at 11 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 7 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Rand Paul had a good debate.  He ripped Chris Christie a new asshole.  I'm not sure how I feel about Rand. Is he just another Wall Street boot-licker?  Or can we count on him to do what he says?  Both questions are completely irrelevant. There's no way he's garnering the nomination.

I read the paper later in the day.  Police rescued a little dog that had been buried alive by its owners.  Koreans just don't place a high value on animals.  The poor creatures are often abandoned all over the countryside.  Koreans still eat dogs. What else is left to be said?

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Gin and Juice by Snoop Dog.  I'm not sure if it's safe for work.  God bless.  

4 comments:

  1. What happens when I no longer know if things are satire.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what to tell you.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I skimmed the debates, I think we agree Donald is a clown but but he makes the whole thing a lot more fun. I thought everyone looked like career politicians, dull as hell. I think rand has no chance and I'm not convinced he's really his Dad's calibre in terms of beliefs. I actually didn't think he helped himself.

    Fox really is a joke, they weren't subtle in their hate for the Donald. have a look at this post debate focus group, if they aren't trained actors I just don't know....kind of hilarious especially the guy in the red tie, worst acting ever.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rpg28vLUPlg


    as a side note about your marriage, thanks for the advice. I've had heart break when the woman wants out too and it's horrible, it's liberating and empty all at the same time. But I guess at least if she divorces you, you can have a clean conscience to start again, I guess that's my burden, Christian guilt and fear isn't much fun. If you don't mod me getting personal what exactly is her complaint about you that sends her nuts?


    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For some reason, my eldest son rubs her the wrong way. She explodes every time she gets near him. It's a control thing.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.