Friday, August 14, 2015

Friday

(The exorcist gave me his advice.)

Yesterday, I took my eldest son to a restaurant.  We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken.  James-uh didn't complain.  Usually, he hates to go.  I washed the meal down with a pitcher of Cass beer. Cass is my favorite brand.  The experience was heavenly.

I played some music.  I shook my flabby ass while listening to the Bee Gees.  For a moment, I felt great.  Poor old Smith was back in the seventies.  Life was full of hope and good times. Then I remembered my rotting teeth and jiggling man-tits. Suddenly, I had the urge to cry like a woman.  I held back the tears. I'm quite macho.

The exorcist called me on my cell phone.  He said that my wife has a lot of emotional problems.  He advised me to change the locks on my door.  No shit.  He also said to stop giving her money. According to him, I should cut her off completely.  Perhaps he's right.  Her anger is so intense that she might very well burn my important documents just for fun.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I asked Jesus for a little help. These have been some trying times.  I've never known a woman to completely reject her firstborn son.  I've seen it on the Jerry Springer Show, but never in real life.

I woke up at 7 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Connecticut is in the process of abolishing the death penalty.  I'm not sure how I feel about this decision.  Some people are so bad that they deserve to be burned at the stake.  Yet the legal system does make mistakes from time to time.  I'd hate to see an innocent man reduced to ashes.

I read the paper later in the day.  A woman in Seoul got angry at her husband.  She lured him to a used-car lot.  Then she and five of her friends beat him with baseball bats.  It took the victim two weeks to recover from his injuries.  Sometimes, it's just better to walk away from an abusive relationship.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Big Balls by AC/DC. God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Wow, Smitto, it's rare to hear a marriage counselexorcist advise one party to cut the other off financially and change the locks. Usually they try to be as down-the-middle as they can. The D.L. must have impressed him negatively. She sounds worse than either of my Xwives, including the first one, who was borderline, narcissistic and caustic with her scorn. But she was also a tree-hugging, peace-marching hippie who had some redeeming qualities such as wanting the world to be a better place. Does the D.L. even know what she wants?

    It's unusual to see a woman with so much of a rage disorder. We get female patients into the psych wards who are so venomous in their personal lives that they burn out all the family and friends around them. This is often accompanied by an alcohol or drug problem, and also suicide attempts. If the D.L. has not ticked any of those boxes yet, be mentally prepared. Especially for the latter. As you no doubt know from your research, borderlines often make suicide attempts which they don't intend to be successful. It's a way of making people show they love the borderline because they're expected to show concern about the poor self-harming darling. But sometimes borderlines slip up and are more lethal than they intend to be. Do you have a life insurance policy on the D.L.?

    At least you seem to have "ego integrity," Mr. Smith. That means, you are assured enough about who YOU are that you don't adopt the negative viewpoint your crazy wife has about you. Lots of people, even men, can be hobbled by internalising the bile that their other half spews at them. Stay strong inside, and keep believing in yourself. You don't seem that bad for a conservative and a God-botherer. While I'm not a believer, it's good that you have the positive moral force of Jesus's teachings to rely on as a source of strength.

    And FWIW, FLB.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the pastor was ready for borderline-rage. The abuse he took from her was probably a new experience.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I still say mental health usually means demonic powers. Either way the Pastor telling you to change your locks.....shiiiiiiiiit. I think your Harvard Pastor got a scare. I sold before western pastors here are not really qualified. I can't imagine a decent Pastor saying change your locks as he runs off into the distance...sorry to say this but it's almost like a good thriller/comedy.


    you know when we join with someone we I believe become one flesh, that is also a spiritual transference through sex I believe. Do you think there has been some of that?

    Taking this as purely a mental health issue, what can you do? Has she agreed to counselling?

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually, the pastor was Korean...an older conservative Korean. He just wasn't ready for that level of rage.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.