Monday, August 17, 2015

Monday

(Hell On Wheels is one of my favorites.)

Yesterday, I prepared bacon and French fries for dinner.  The bacon was from Emart.  It cooked up all nice and thick and delicious.  I made the fries from scratch.  My eldest son loved the meal.  He ate every morsel.  I have mad skills in the kitchen.  Perhaps I'm half-a-fag.

I watched the latest episode of Hell On Wheels.  Bohannon's in love with a Chinese girl who's disguised as a man.  A white scoundrel murders her father.  Consequently, Bohannon's the only person who knows her true identity.  If the other workers find out, they might kill the young woman.  I like Hell On Wheels.  The series is one of my favorites.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty nihilist.  I thanked Jesus for the newly found peace in my life. The apartment's very tranquil without the Dragon Lady.  I can actually hear myself think.  What a difference.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Mike Huckabee believes that a ten-year-old girl who was raped by her step-father should be forced to have the child.  Everyone's calling the former governor a loon.  I must be crazy, too, because I actually agree with him.  If I were king of the world, I'd burn the rapist at the stake.  But I'd still force the victim to have the baby.  Perhaps I'm a neanderthal.

I read the paper later in the day.  A man in Seoul tried to kill himself and his nine-year-old daughter by driving his car off a cliff.  By the Lord's grace, they both managed to survive.  He was given an eighteen-month jail sentence.  That seems kind of light for such an outrageous crime.  But what do I know?  I stay out of Korean affairs.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Daydream Believer by The Monkees.  God bless.  

2 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you making food you and your son enjoy. You always seemed to choke down whatever the Dragon Lady put in front of you, no matter how much you hated it. Let's check the Dragon Lady's boxes: full of rage, verbally and physically abusive, mentally unstable, frigid, and a lousy cook. That pretty much covers every possible negative trait a woman can have. You, sir, are a saint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Saint is a bit strong...but I'll take all the kind words I can get.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.