Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday

(Abortion sucks.)

Yesterday, I prepared pork and French fries for dinner.  I made the fries from scratch.  The meal was delicious.  My son and I ate every last morsel.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick.  Therefore, I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched an episode of Zoo.  It has to be one of the stupidest shows on television.  Nevertheless, I'm starved for entertainment.  Bats are invading Brazil, and the team is kidnapped by drug lords. Luckily, they avert disaster by making a machine which produces a high-pitch frequency.  The bats--tortured by the noise--fly away consumed with fear.  Meanwhile, a woman in Paris is mauled by a naughty bear.  You get the idea.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus to save the Dragon Lady from lunacy.  She's currently taking a lot of dope.  I hope those meds are powerful.  My final option is elephant tranquilizer.  So this could be the last hope for my family.  Strangely enough, I remain optimistic.  Perhaps I'm a retard.

I went to bed at 11 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Good news.  The state of Ohio will stop murdering fetuses afflicted with Downs Syndrome.  I'm fully on board with the nutty right-wing regarding this issue.  Killing a child because of his IQ is murder.  I'm not bright, either.  But that doesn't give society the right to put a bullet in my head.

I read the paper later in the day.  Many Korean women are dating younger men.  This kind of relationship was frowned upon not too long ago.  The peninsula used to be quite hotbed of conservatism.  However, it gets more liberal by the moment.  Homosexuals are out of the closet and the females are turning into hot-to-trot cougars.  I long for simpler days.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Lady Marmalade by Christina Aguilera.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Prayers for you and the DL. Just remember two things: Things are never as bad or as good as they appear. Also, the Boss does have a master plan. For everyone. Be strong in your faith.
    P.S. The links for Blunt Talk are good until the 25th. Be sure to watch those episodes online before then, (at least according to Imgur). The show is on the Starz network, (don't know if you get it in the ROK).
    Peace,
    Theo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Theo. Like I said, I'm always on the lookout for good stuff to watch.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.