Saturday, August 29, 2015

Saturday

(Curt Schilling gets punished for telling the truth.)

Yesterday, I took my eldest son to a restaurant.  We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken.  The poor kid hates dining with me.  He says I take too long.  I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Cass beer.  Cass is my favorite brand.  Beer rocks.  It's my favorite drink in the world.

I saw the Dragon Lady.  She stopped by to get some money for the credit card bill.  We talked for ten minutes.  The medicine seems to be working.  That crazy look in her eyes is completely gone.  Plus she didn't verbally abuse me with obscene language.  You could have knocked me over with a feather.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy misanthrope.  I thanked Jesus for liberating me from the matrix.  I no longer feel as if I'm part of the rat-race.  I have no interest in making millions.  Nor do I wish to compete against the Joneses.  I feel quite comfortable in my own skin.

I went to bed at 11 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 11 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Curt Schilling is being punished by ESPN for badmouthing Islam.  He compared Muslim extremists to Nazis in an ill-advised Tweet.  But the poor guy's telling the truth.  Those crazy rag-heads will be the death of us all.  Why punish the man for being honest?  America's becoming too politically correct.

I read the paper later in the day.  Five-hundred pimps were arrested for organizing an overseas prostitution ring.  The flesh industry's huge in Korea. It's estimated that one percent of the female population actually work as hookers.  On top of that, Korean men are notorious for their vacations to Southeast Asia.  They certainly aren't ashamed to purchase their jollies.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Shine On You Crazy Diamond by Pink Floyd.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. :Rag-heads" huh? What an self deluded dupe. thanx for wasting 2 minutes out of my life reading uninformed shit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.