Sunday, August 2, 2015

Sunday

(Hell On Wheels is one of my favorites.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared chicken for dinner.  She cooked the poultry in our Phillips Air-Fryer.  It came out hot, crisp, and delicious.  My wife complained.  She says that I treat her like a domestic slave.  So I offered to mop and vacuum our humble abode.  I want to be a modern guy.  Then maybe she'll stop bitching all the time.  One can only hope.

I watched Hell On Wheels.  Bohannon's working for a new railroad outfit.  One of his employees is a young China-man named Phong. The kid falls off a cliff but manages to survive.  Bohannon soon discovers that Phong has a sweet set of tits.  His real name is Mai, and he's been living as a man to keep from being raped.  Hell On Wheels is one of the best shows on television.  I never miss an episode.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I thanked Jesus for my abundance of good fortune.  My marriage may not be optimal, but things could always be worse.  At least the Dragon Lady isn't an adulteress or a heroin addict.  Plus she's never tried to have me murdered.  The glass is always half-full in my neck of the woods.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on Fox News.  Hillary's email scandal is affecting her poll numbers.  The public believes that the former first-lady is untrustworthy.  Clinton has always been a liar and a criminal.  Nevertheless, she'll probably be our next president.  The very notion makes me want to weep.  The United States is becoming a third-world pit of mediocrity.  Oh well.  Another empire bites the dust.

I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  The Russian authorities recently arrested an elderly female serial-killer.  The old bird is in her sixties.  She's been found guilty of butchering an eighty-year-old woman.  The authorities believe that nine others fell prey to her evil.  What a world we live in.  We can't even trust our grandmothers anymore.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's TNT by AC-DC.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.