Monday, August 31, 2015

Sunday

(Hannibal comes to a glorious end.)

Yesterday, I took my boy to McDonald's for dinner. We both enjoyed Big Macs and French fries.  We washed our vittles down with two large glasses of Coca-cola.  The experience was heavenly. I'm a huge fan of junk food.  All that sugar sends me straight to the moon.

I watched the finale of Hannibal.  It is absolutely brilliant. Hannibal and Will lead Francis to his doom.  The two men butcher the Tooth Fairy as if they were dispatching a hog.  Will cuts his stomach open with a knife while Hannibal disables the serial killer with a hatchet to his legs.  For the coup de gras, they slit his throat from ear to ear. Then the two men hug each other like a couple of homosexuals. After that, they jump from a cliff to their doom.  It has to be one of the greatest endings in the history of television.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I hold little hope that my wife's new meds will lead to some magical cure. This journey's going to be quite arduous. So I asked Jesus for more patience.  I'm dying here.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  A woman in Arizona drowned both of her sons.  They were twins.  The poor children were only two-years-old.  If I were king of the world, I'd burn this witch alive at the stake.  But nobody listens to me--which is a good thing.  I'm usually full of shit.

I read the paper later in the day.  A man was arrested in Seoul for beating his ex-girlfriend's lover over the head with a baseball bat. His friends joined in for fun.  The assault was so severe that it took the victim five months to completely recover.  Those criminals should be fed to the lions.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Rusty Cage by Johnny Cash.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Just started wayward pines,not bad so far, twin peakish I guess is the tone of the show.


    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've seen Wayward Pines. It's good. It's also full of surprises.

      I'm currently downloading Blunt Talk. Theo recommended it.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.