Thursday, August 20, 2015

Thursday

(I've seen Blue Oyster Cult in concert.  It was fun.)

Yesterday, I took my eldest son to a restaurant.  We ate fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken.  James-uh complained during the entire meal.  But I just kept munching away.  These father-son moments are precious.  I washed the vittles down with a pitcher of Cass beer.  Cass is my favorite brand.

I walked back to my Soviet-style concrete apartment.  I did some laundry.  Then I listened to Blue Oyster Cult.  My man-tits jiggled like jello as I danced to their hits from the seventies.  Life without the Dragon Lady is peaceful.  I no longer feel as if I'm walking on eggshells.  But eventually she'll return to destroy my bliss.  That woman's a vengeful ball of rage.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I thanked Jesus for the food and the music. This planet is populated by so many talented artists.  They turn life into a joy.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 7 a.m. and turned on my laptop computer.  Donald Trump is currently stumping in New Hampshire.  He says that he'll build a beautiful wall across the Mexican border.  Plus he'll get the Mexican government to foot the bill.  The Donald has enough steam to win the republican nomination.  But he'll end up self-destructing. The man's a little off in the head.

I read the paper later in the day.  A pervert set up a hidden camera in a female communal shower.  He then uploaded the video to the internet.  The footage is almost ten minutes long.  Perhaps he was trying to embarrass a former lover.  I don't know.  The mind of a sex criminal is hard to understand.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Kentucky Woman by Neil Diamond.  God bless.   

6 comments:

  1. Smithereens, I concur with your opinion that Rump is off in the head. Read the verbatim quotes from Teh Donaldumbarse's answer to a question on CNN in this blog post from The Rude Pundit. You can skip The Rude One's scatological commentary if you want, because he's an angry liberal. Just read Rump's verbal meanderings. Not only does he say he learns everything he knows from watching TV (and reading mainstream crap like Time magazine) but he babbles on like a male Sarah Palin. Wotta maroon, as Bugs Bunny would say.

    What I can't understand is why so many of the idolators at ZeroHedge love this idiot. He's a creature of the Big maggotBanks; a financial speculator who's welshed on his loans in bankruptcy court numerous times. The epitome of what the Fight Club boys claim to despise. Actually, I do understand Rump's appeal to the ZH nihilists, though. Rump spews hatred of Mexicans. Hate for furriners is more important to the haterz at The Hedge than hating on the bastards with REAL power, the ones who turn a blind eye to employing all those illegals so they don't have to pay good wages and deal with American citizen workers. Let's hate the guy who's doing our job, not the rich fcuker who gave our job to him!

    And you are correct about birthright citizenship being legal, as per the 14th Amendment. I've read a bit about the legal strategy that's likely to be used to challenge this. It's based on a convoluted interpretation of wording in the amendment. That's what lawyers do; twist words to make black seem white. "Sophistry" is the word that describes the practice. Will they succeed? "Law" is ultimately whatever the people with power say it is, as we've seen with the shredding of the 4th Amendment in relation to spying on EVERYONE under the Bushobama Administration. When the authoritarian coup happens in the U.S. and the pogroms start, Mexicans will be the new Jews.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think people are just worn out with Bush and Clinton. I'd vote for Trump over Clinton. I'm hoping that Bernie Sanders can pull off the miracle. I kind of like him. But I really believe the nominees will be Jeb and Hillary. That sucks so much ass. Oh well.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. What's Bernie got to offer, 4 or 8 more years of ever bigger government? No thanks, I'll pass. The cat I would like to see elected is Ben Carson. This country needs a brain surgeon it's so messed up. Pray for that. Also, Carson is tight with his Creator. I think we need a man of God back in the game.
    Peace,
    Theo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What I like about Sanders is that he isn't a Wall Street ass-licker. He'll put the bankers in prison. Our country can't move forward until the romance between Washington and Wall Street comes to an end.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Yeah, that is the rub with Trump, ain't it? He might turn out to be just another tool of the banksters. Though the way things are looking now the point may be moot by Jan. 2017. I don't think things will hold together until then, macroeconomically speaking. I agree that the DC/Wall St. bromance must end. I think the solution is a FARA style act but with weasels like Boehner and McConnell there no chance of that.

      Delete
    3. I'll be honest. I'd rather see Trump than Bush or Clinton. Those two are a couple of suck-ass thieves. But what do I know? I'm not the brightest crayon in the box.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.