Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Tuesday

(Trump has no chance in a general election.)

Yesterday, I prepared shrimp and beef for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  My son ate every last morsel on his plate.  I washed the vittles down with two bottles of soju.  I fear that I'm becoming a drunkard.  But that's OK.  A man needs a hobby.  Plus soju is dirt cheap.  You can get a bottle for less than a dollar.

I listened to tunes on my laptop.  I shook my flabby ass to The Rolling Stones.  My man-tits jiggled like bowels of jelly.  I thought I was cool for about twenty minutes.  Then I remembered my creaking bones and rotting teeth.  I sat down and swilled more booze.  Getting old isn't for pussies.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty heathen.  I thanked Jesus for the food.  I'm a fortunate man.  Lots of people in this screwed-up world can't afford meat.  I'm just glad that I wasn't born in Djibouti. 

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 7 a.m. and turned on my computer.  Donald Trump wants to throw out all illegal aliens--even the ones who were born in America to undocumented parents.  In other words, he wants to shred The Constitution. But his opinions are irrelevant.  The billionaire tycoon has zero chance of prevailing in the general election.  There simply aren't enough angry white people to vote him into office.

I read the paper later in the day.  The police in Ilsan arrested two North Korean defectors for drug trafficking.  The men were caught with large amounts of crystal meth and marijuana.  Drugs are serious business here in Asia.  They'll be spending quite a few years in jail.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Centerfold by The J. Geils Band.  God bless.

10 comments:

  1. I know some think that maybe Donald is being used to help Clinton get into power but I honestly think he might just win it. Debate wise he is going to kill it with the public, the Republicans all look so stiff and He's gonna do great against Clinton however much she plays the sexist card. Ronald Reagan was an actor, stranger things have happened.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think The Donald will self-destruct. But what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad Asia is so zero tolerance on drugs, people get upset when some Asian counties hang a few dealers but stat wise no one in the West mentions that thousands die from drug use. And I'm someone who is no choir boy in my past, Asians wouldn't even deal with pot, they are an extreme race, no one would ever go to work, phones and cars would lie half made on production lines.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not a big fan of drugs, either.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Sorry Smith, but birthright citizenship is unconstitutional.

    Trump is a demagogue and has no chance, it's true, but falsely so-called "birthright citizenship" has no Constitutional basis at all. It's the construct of judges making laws from the bench of their own volition.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The 14th ammendment seems to cover this issue pretty clearly. But I'm not a legal scholar, so you could be right.

      Cherers.

      Delete
  4. "Undocumented parents" refers to illegal alien parents, I presume.

    There's no constitutional basis for the concept of anchor baby. Supreme Court wrong on this. So sad. Away they go. Back to where they belong. Elsewhere.

    Enjoy your blog. Sorry to see you are in the ranks of squishy foreign invader pals.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Col. Bunny.

      You might be right. But we do have a 14th ammendment. Then again, I'm just a blogger.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  5. I've gotten to the point where I choose to call them "undocumented foreign nationals". I know it's a bit of a euphemism but the term "illegals" is not quite correct either and something of a pejorative. That said, I'm with you, Smith. I ain't no legal scholar and I think that a) this country will reach a point where it will force the self-deportation of the aforementioned UFNs. This will be ruinous for Central America and will cause great instability for those nations. I see civil war and strife as these Americanized UFNs come back "home" and demand a life like they came to expect here. Que carajo!
    Peace,
    THeo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm much too stupid to tell the future. Four years ago, I thought Newt would defeat Romney. So what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.