Monday, September 14, 2015

Monday

(Officer Joseph Ponder was murdered by an angry black man.)

Yesterday, I prepared fried chicken for dinner yet again.  I'm quickly becoming the king of poultry.  But my eldest son didn't complain. He ate every last morsel.  I dipped the bird in spicy red pepper sauce.  My lips were on fire.  I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju.  The experience was heavenly.

I watched The Ultimate Fighter.  This season features a contest between Connor McGregor and Uriah Faber.  Uriah's the coach of the Americans while McGregor is in charge of the European squad. The first episode is quite entertaining.  I like the banter between the two men.  Connor has always struck me as an arrogant dickhead. But I must be honest.  He comes across as a likable guy...when he isn't busy puffing his chest out.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I asked Jesus to save all the heathens.  I often find that atheists have a huge fear of the Creator.  That's why they fail to repent.  If they did, the Holy Spirit would kick them right in the nuts.  And then they'd be forced to reevaluate their miserable lives.  Change is tough. Who needs the hassle?

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  A state trooper in Kentucky named Joseph Ponder was savagely murdered by another angry black man. What's going on with the African-American community?  The children are illegitimate, and the neighborhoods are filled with crime. Furthermore, where is Al Sharpton?  I don't hear him shooting off his big mouth.

I read the paper later in the day.  A Korean woman drowned her five-year-old son in a bathtub.  She tied him up with duct-tape and held him under the water until he stopped breathing.  She initially told the police that his death was accidental.  But the powers-that-be quickly saw through her story.  Her motive was jealousy.  She claimed that the boy loved his father more than her. If I were king of the world, I'd burn this witch alive at the stake.  However, I'm just a aging clueless bumpkin.  What do I know?

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Beer Drinkers and Hell Raisers by ZZ Top.  God bless.  

6 comments:

  1. Seriously, you eat a lot of chicken...

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah. It's cheap and delicious.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I'm not convinced that many Atheists fear God. I think most simply don't believe and anyway even if they did have some thinking about God they like to push it back so they can enjoy the here and now. Seekers tend to be into all kind of weird new age crap cause they couldn't see God in the way Christianity is portrayed.


    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I honestly don't believe that atheists exist. But what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. I kind of know what you mean. I knew a friend once who served in the Gulf, he said Iraqi tanks were surrounding his tank and he knew 100% he was gonna die. I asked what he was doing, he said everyone was praying......I asked if he believed in God and he said he didn't.....(even more odd seeing as obviously he was saved, by allied air attacks at the last moment)

      At least the US has a culture of Church and God in the UK its almost dead, 'atheism' tends to be the norm. Express you believe in God then you are once step away from being a loon in the UK.

      james

      Delete
    3. Europeans just think they are atheist. It's more like protest atheism. They remind me of Captain Ahab shaking his fist at the white whale.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.