Monday, September 21, 2015

Monday

(I stand with Ben Carson.)

Yesterday, I prepared fried chicken for dinner.  The meal was delicious.  The bird came out all crisp and salty and delicious.  I'm the king of poultry.  My eldest son raved about the meal.  He ate every last morsel on his plate.  I washed the vittles down with a bottle of Jinro soju.  The experience was marvelous.

I watched the latest Bellator matches.  The legend Tito Ortiz was submitted in the first round by the champion Liam McGeary.  Plus Phil Davis competed in the light heavyweight tournament.  He easily defeated his two opponents--one by submission and the other by knockout.  Nevertheless, Bellator is a pale imitation of the UFC.  It always fails to grab me by the walnuts.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I asked Jesus to give me wisdom.  I'm an old fat man who's been forsaken by his wife.  I know we'll get back together.  But I must be honest.  I'm having a wonderful time without her.  It's nice to go home to a peaceful apartment.  Should I feel guilty?  Probably.  After all, she's the mother of my children.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on CNN.  The liberal mouthpieces are shitting their pants over Ben Carson's recent comments.  Dr. Carson isn't thrilled with the idea of a Muslim president.  I'm in full agreement.  Islam's populated by knuckle-dragging neanderthals.  The thought of having a barbarian commander-in-chief fills me with dread.  I just hope the good doctor sticks to his guns.  No apologies are needed.  The silent majority is with you, Ben.

I read the paper later in the day.  A family of four on Jeju Island was found slaughtered in their home.  A mother and her two children were stabbed multiple times with a large kitchen knife.  The bodies were placed in their beds.  Meanwhile, the victim's husband was found hanging from the staircase.  The powers-that-be are certain that the case is a murder-suicide.  We live in a broken world tainted by sin.  There's nothing more to say.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Uptown Funk by Bambino.  She's quite a dancer.  God bless.

10 comments:

  1. I was just starting to get a little interested in Ben Carson and started to think he might be more than the token black republican like the guy last time, i forget his name...the one with the 999 tax policy....that guy was hilarious, I think he's lost his chance with this muslim thing, NOT cause of what he said but cause he's doing what 99% of celebrities and politicians do these days.....back peddle and apologise in desperation. You would think these guys would learn why everyone likes Trump for the fact he says what he likes and doesn't apologise after....people like it cause it cuts through the media BS that constantly is looking to trip people up...

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. I like Trump's honesty.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. There's honesty, and there's being dickish with pointless insults. tRump's in the latter camp, IMHO. And as far as Carson and the other anti-Muslim insulters go, I favour the approach Bill Maher mentioned on his HBO show last week -- substitute the word "Jew" for "Muslim" in any Rethuglican statement and see how nasty it would sound then. Muzzie is the new kike. Although when the murderoundupogroms come to Amerikkka, it will be the Hispanics getting shoved into the cattle cars, not Muslims. Just not enough of the latter to have a good racist killing spree.

      Delete
    3. This is what I like about Trump:

      He's not a Wall Street ass licker.

      Furthermore, he loves America.

      I feel the same about Bernie Sanders.

      Delete
  2. Carson is right and do are you about the silent majority.
    I found out they sell Jinro soju in the ABC stores here in NC. I plan on trying some this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Be careful. It's cheap swill.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Personally I think "The Good Doctor" is the Man. I plan on supporting him financially a little farther down the road when the shit gets real. For some reason, in the back of my mind, I can't get past the thought that Trump is going to pull a Ross Perot. He'll get up to the moment of truth and abdicate to Jeb. Hence I feel much safer with Carson, whom I find a man of substance, (having read his book). As much as I like most of what Trump says, methinks there be a weasel in there.

    As far as Islam goes, I'll adding nothing more than simply this:
    Google the term "Prophet of Doom". It will take you to the epimonious website where you will find Craig Winn's book in pdf format. Mr. Winn went to the middle east after 9/11 to find out what this "Islam" thing was all about. His book is all you need to know. One there somewhere is "In the prophet's own words", which spells out ol' Mo's "messages" from the god/demon in his head, sorted by topic. A very handy reference when wanting to quote the Qur'an or the other "most revered texts".

    OML!. I could only watch about half of the video of the day. I had to stop for fear of being tempted by the sin of Onan. Looking at her sure as hell made me want to "touch myself".

    You are in my prayers about the Dragon Lady. I will not try to advise you, as it is not for me to do. But it is definitely something to take up in prayer. God will guide you.
    Theo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know enough about Carson. For instance, is he another Wall Street ass licker?

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Carson is another Big Pharma sell out. Well educated, though. So what exactly has he offered to do about the medical fraud going on in this country? Yep. Jay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He might be a Wall Street ass licker. I get that feeling from him.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.