Sunday, September 20, 2015

Sunday

(Andy Van Hekken makes a lot of money.)

Yesterday, I prepared fried chicken for dinner.  I'm the reigning king of poultry.  The bird came out all crisp and salty and delicious.  My eldest son raved about the meal.  He ate every morsel on his plate. I washed the vittles down with two bottles of Jinro soju.  The experience was magical.

I watched baseball on the television.  The Nexen Heroes defeated the LG Twins 7 to 5.  Andy Van Hekken was the winning pitcher.  He used to pitch for the Detroit Lions.  But things didn't work out.  Now he makes $700,000 in the Korean League.  Nexen was well on their way to winning a championship.  However, they lost their stud shortstop to the Pittsburgh Pirates.  The team's currently mired in third place.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I thanked Jesus for sending me the gift of the Holy Spirit.  Don't get me wrong.  I'm still a son-of-a-bitch.  Nevertheless, I remain a child of God through His merciful grace.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I attended a party with the actor Patrick Stewart.  We drank a beer together and made small talk.  Then I took a leak and pissed all over the toilet seat.  Patrick laughed out loud.  But the other guests were quite angry.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  An elderly woman from Vicksburg, Mississippi, was raped in her home by two black thugs.  The victim is seventy-two-years-old.  To add insult to injury, they also stole her money.  I'm slowly beginning to see the value of the death penalty.  Do we need this type of sexually abusive vermin polluting our planet?

I read the paper later in the day.  Koreans are a very unhappy people--even though they make a lot of money compared to the world average.  They're forced to study long hours as children by their insane mothers.  Then they're expected to work like dogs as adults.  No wonder they frequently jump out of windows.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. I think you are brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Eddie. But many dolphins are actually smarter than me. No kidding.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. I think that America can solve it's "death penalty dilemma" by setting a day, and starting at 6am it starts executing one death row inmate every 5 minutes until there are none left. The rub would be that each execution would have to be televised and the executions would be the only thing on tv until it was complete. People wouldn't have to watch, but they wouldn't get to watch anything else.
    With 3002 death row inmates currently awaiting execution, it would take the US a little over 10 AND A HALF DAYS to get through all of them, (250.16 hours). Seeing as these killings would be being done in the name of the people, they damned well ought to be forced to watch what is being done in their names. Then on the same day every year, say April 15th, (who says I'm not a sick bastard?), all those who have been sentenced to death get their "moment of fame" on tv.
    It will never come about though. We're too much of pussies to do it. We as a nation would lose our stomach for state-sanctioned homicide. It is true that many murderers are mentally ill, but some folks are just plain evil and nothing is going to cure them of that. We shoot mad dogs, don't we? So what's the difference? The value of execution, (ask ISIS), is that you never have to face the same threat twice.
    Having bid on work that was to be done inside a prison, I can tell you that the mental damage to the guards is as bad as the inmates, if not worse. Some savages you just need to put down. I pray God has mercy on me and my stern views.
    Peace,
    Theo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a tough issue. I go back and forth all the time.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Regarding your dream about the toilet incident with Patrick Stewart, that has to be an echo from the airport toilet scene in "Blunt Talk." If you're anything like me, you would've been laughing out loud as the poor man tried to place the paper seat protector on the automatic flush toilet. Thanks for recommending--you're correct to call it laugh-out-loud funny. Thanks also for other recommendations like "Hell on Wheels" and "Mad Men"--keep them coming, I depend on you to help me choose which television series to watch next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blunt Talk is a great show. Actually, one of my posters recommended it to me.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.