Thursday, September 3, 2015

Thursday

(Amanda Peterson became a junkie and died.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady came to my apartment when I wasn't home.  She cleaned it from top to bottom.  After that, she did the laundry.  She also left dinner on the kitchen table for me and my boys--a large pepperoni pizza from Dominoes.  It was delicious. We washed our vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  The experience was wonderful.

I didn't watch television.  I listened to Black Sabbath instead.  I'm a huge fan of Ozzy Osbourne.  He keeps me entertained.  I shook my flabby ass to Paranoid and Iron Man.  My man tits jiggled north to south and east to west.  For a moment, I thought I was cool.  Then reality came sweeping across my soul like an icy wind.  I'm an unattractive old man with rotting teeth and creaking bones.  What a bummer.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I asked Jesus for wisdom.  I only have an IQ of 120.  That makes me about as intelligent as the average dolphin.  Life's far too complex for a moron like me to navigate.  I need celestial help.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Amanda Peterson died from a drug overdose. Amanda was a film star back in the eighties.  She was quite the cutie.  But dope got the better of her.  The poor girl became addicted to prescription medication--which seems pretty common in this day and age.  This is how she looked before she passed away:

 
 
I read the paper later in the day.  A popular Korean actor was nabbed for smoking crank. He was sentenced to a year in jail.  He also has to pay a $700 fine.  The prosecution was bitterly disappointed.  They requested a two-year term in the slammer. I stay away from drugs.  However, I'm quite partial to alcohol.  Therefore, I try not to judge.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.