Sunday, October 4, 2015

Sunday

(Joe Biden wants stricter gun laws.)

Yesterday, I prepared beef and chicken for dinner.  I also had an apple.  I'm trying to get more fruit in my diet.  The meal was delicious.  I washed the vittles down with two large plastic bottles of Cass.  Cass is my favorite Korean beer.  The experience was marvelous.

I watched a program called Scream Queens.  It stars Jamie Lee Curtis as a sassy university dean.  Jamie still looks damn good for an old lady.  Someone who dresses up like the devil is killing college girls.  The murders are actually really very funny.  For instance, a deaf girl is buried up to her neck in the lawn of a popular sorority house.  She is then run over by a tractor.  Blood squirts everywhere. I nearly pissed myself laughing.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy misanthrope.  I asked Jesus to repair the relationship between the Dragon Lady and my eldest son.  She just has to accept the fact that he's a dullard like his father.  Harvard simply isn't in his future.

I went to bed at 1 a.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 10 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Joe Biden wants strict gun control laws.  This is a knee-jerk reaction to the shooting in Oregon.  What we really need are more free mental health clinics. Law-abiding citizens have the right to defend themselves. Loons will always be able to get guns.  But loons on anti-psychotic medication are far less dangerous--even if they do have access to firearms.

I read the paper later in the day.  A college professor from Taejon is in quite a bit of trouble.  He forced his students to work as parking lot attendants for his daughter's wedding.  I find this story shocking.  Talk about a set of balls.  Korean behavior is often bizarre.  It's a society with a lot of social stratification.  Nevertheless, I love living in the ROK.  Perhaps I'm insane.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's The Chain by Fleetwood Mac.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.