Sunday, October 11, 2015

Sunday

(Randy Quaid is a loon.)

Yesterday, I made bacon and eggs for dinner.  I bought the bacon at Emart.  It cooked up all crisp and thick and delicious.  I also ate three pieces of toast.  I enjoy dipping the bread in the yoke.  Now that's living.  I washed the vittles down with two large bottles of Cass.  Cass is my favorite Korean beer.

The Korean baseball playoffs are in full swing.  I watched the game between the Doosan Bears and the Nexen Heroes.  Both teams are from Seoul.  They have identical records.  Nexen won the game 3-2.  The Heroes lost one of their best players to the Pittsburgh Pirates, so they'll probably lose in the next round.
 
I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I asked Jesus to drive the demons out of the Dragon Lady.  Today's her birthday.  My eldest son tells me that her medicine is actually working.  Talk about a blessing.  Nevertheless, I enjoy living without her.  The peace is magnificent.

I went to bed at 9 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I took a ferry ride with my poor old mother.  She became upset because I wasn't wearing a jacket.  I told her that my sin wasn't a crime.  She cried and cried and cried.

I woke up at 7 a.m. and turned on CNN.  Randy Quaid got arrested crossing from Canada into Vermont.  He had a warrant for his arrest on vandalism charges.  Mr. Quaid believes that people are out to kill him.  He claims that the same people murdered Heath Ledger.  It's hard to believe anything he says with that silly looking beard.

I read the paper later in the day.  A British man with no penis slept with over a hundred women.  He told them all that he couldn't get an erection because of a kidney problem.  His new girlfriend knows that he's a dickless wonder.  But she's come to terms with his deficit.  Good for her.  

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Jukebox Hero by Foreigner.  God bless.

6 comments:

  1. lol, you're a fag. 100%

    youre fuckin done nigga

    shibap do bap

    sheepsekki muthafucka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, apparently Señor Quaid trashed a motel room in Santa Barbara after having stayed in it for something like a month and then fled to Canada to avoid paying the bill. Another Hollywood lefty loonie. Can we get Canada to keep him and his nutso wife?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In all honesty, he's a great actor. But he is a loon.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Hat's off to that British guy. There are many ways to please a woman and a little finesse, knowledge, and kindness can make up for the lack of the equipment.

    Good response to Unknown there. Something one occasionally steps in and has to wipe off with a stick.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm with you. It takes a lot of guts to have a romantic life when you're in that kind of condition. Good for him.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.