Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Wednesday

(The cop should have hit her harder.)

Yesterday, I prepared fried chicken for me and the kids.  It came out all salty and crisp and delicious.  Poultry seems to be my specialty.  My children applauded my effort.  They ate every last morsel.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of Emart cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched game two of the championship series between the Samsung Lions and the Doosan Bears.  Dustin Nippert pitched another gem for Doosan.  He went eight strong innings without giving up a single run.  In fact, he hasn't allowed a run in twenty-four innings.  The Bears won by the score of 6-1.  The best of seven series is knotted up at one apiece.  I like Korean baseball.  I really enjoy the cheerleaders.  They always bring a smile to my face.  I hope I'm not a dirty old man.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?


I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty atheist.  I asked Jesus to cure the Dragon Lady of all her demons.  This is no easy task.  But I have faith.   On the other hand, life's been quite peaceful without her.  I've decided to rely on God's will to settle this tricky matter.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I was drinking whiskey at a hotel in Seoul.  Then I was outside in the parking lot because a group of Russian soldiers declared that they were going to blow up the building.  The hotel came crashing down.  Yet I didn't care.  I was too consumed with finding my glass of booze.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on CNN.  I'm really starting to enjoy the network.  It grows on you.  A white cop is in hot water for dragging an unruly black teenager out of her classroom.  Both the teacher and the vice principal had already asked her to leave the premises peacefully.  However, she had flat out refused.  So what was the officer supposed to do? African Americans need to wake up and smell the coffee.  It's time that they started behaving themselves.

I read the paper later in the day.  A woman in Daegu was scolded by her husband for being too harsh on the children.  She became upset and jumped out of her fourth story window.  She landed in a tree and received injuries to her legs.  Many Korean women are just too high-strung.  Living with them can often be hell.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Holy Diver by Dio.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. Great song choice Smith Ronnie James was a grey entertainer , you should check out the band Queens of the Stone Age, a good band, the young lady should of left , sometimes I think black folks feel like they are owed something, what they need to understand is the world is ran by crazy folks and you gotta be smart too and loving too help the world, be well smith I'll pray for you and yours at the next Inipi ceremony a'ho mitakuye oyasin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dio was great. I saw him back in 1995. He was playing a small club. Great stuff.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.