Friday, November 6, 2015

Friday

(Tyshawn Lee was gunned down by a Chicago street gang.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady stopped by my apartment and made chicken.  The meal was nothing special.  I find that her poultry lacks soul.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles like a young faithful dullard.  I'm wonderful that way.  I washed it down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched Mad Men.  I'm currently on season four.  The boys have lost the Lucky Strike account, and they're desperately searching for work. Don writes a full-page opinion piece to the New York Times slamming the tobacco industry.  Of course, his co-workers aren't pleased with his rash decision.  In fact, Bert Cooper is so outraged that he leaves the firm in a huff.  Mad Men rocks.  Give it a try.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I asked Jesus to give me abundant patience.  I recently got into an argument with a friend.  She's a feminist who hates the novel Fifty Shades of Grey. I told her that if the main characters happened to be a couple of lesbians, she'd be perfectly OK with the dominant-submissive relationship.  I fear that I hurt her feelings.  But I'm tired of liberals telling me what I'm allowed to read and watch.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  A little nine-year-old black boy from Chicago was gunned down by a local street gang.  His killing was meant to hurt his father--who is a member of a rival organization.  The African-American community really has to start getting its act together.  Illegitimacy, crime, drugs, etc.  Enough is enough.  Time to stop blaming Whitey and take charge of the situation.

I read the paper later in the day.  Another adulteress was stoned to death in Afghanistan.  Her parents had already arranged her marriage, but she decided to elope with her boyfriend instead.  The powers-that-be were none too happy.  Islam is an absolute scourge affecting the entire globe.  Mark my words. Muslims will be the death of us all.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Thank You by Led Zeppelin.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. You know smith I try not too take any of the abrahamic religions too seriously , not saying I don't believe in the great spirit becouse I do , but stoning people to death? In the 21st century? How is it that were the only intelligent life in the universe? Take care smith all the best to your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here's the problem. Jesus the Rabbi and the Son of God came back from the dead. I'm just telling the truth. Wrap your head around that one.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.