Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday

(Trump is going after Carson.)

Yesterday, I took my eldest boy to McDonald's.  We both enjoyed the Big Mac set.  Our meal came with fries and Cokes.  I'm a huge fan of junk food.  The sugar and starch send me straight to the moon.  But I should be careful.  According to my physician, I'm morbidly obese.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?

We visited my youngest son Bluce in the hospital.  He's currently getting over a bout of the stomach flu.  Unfortunately, the poor kid's experiencing some nasty complications.  There's water in his knee.  The Dragon Lady told me that  his doctor removed the liquid today with a large syringe.  My child's been having health issues for the past two months.  I'm a tad worried.

I watched several episodes of The Big Bang Theory.  Sheldon and Amy are no longer in a relationship.  So Barry Kripke decides to try his luck.  He sends her a naked picture of himself over his smart phone.  The Big Bang Theory never fails to crack me up.  Jim Parsons has wonderful comic instincts.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty misanthrope.  The main thesis of the Bible seems to be this:  People really suck, so they must rely on the grace of their maker to save them from themselves.  I couldn't agree more.  I'm a terrible son-of-a-bitch. That's why I reach out to Jesus.  Certainly makes sense.  Who else is there?

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Donald Trump is hurling terrible insults at Dr. Ben Carson. He believes that Carson is a bullshit artist.  On top of that, he said that the voters of Iowa are stupid for believing such crap.  He even compared the doctor to a child molester.  No kidding.  I would tell The Donald to be careful.  But everything he touches turns to gold.  The man truly has the Midas touch.

I read the paper later in the day.  Thirty South Koreans living in China were nabbed by the police for running an internet scam.  They are accused of stealing nearly half a million dollars.  Spending time in a Chinese prison is a scary notion.  Better them than me.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Maybe I'm Amazed by Paul McCartney.  God bless.   

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work Smith --- one suggestion --- make your kids eat some vegetables once in awhile!! Don't just feed them pork, chicken, beef, french fries, and mcdonalds all day lol...hope your youngest feels better soon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucifer. Good to hear from you again. That's good advice. We are a family of carnivores. Some fruits and vegetables wouldn't hurt.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.