Friday, November 20, 2015

Friday

(Fernando and Sophia Richter should be burned alive at the stake.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady made chicken for dinner.  The meal wasn't very good.  Her cooking lacks soul.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles like a pious little dullard.  I'm wonderful that way.  The glass is always half-full at my humble abode.  I washed the food down with a generous portion of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched a recent episode of American Horror Story.  I enjoy the series very much.  Jessica Lange is no longer a part of the show.  She's been replaced this year by Lady Gaga.  Believe it or not, the diva's acting skills aren't that bad.  She's plays the role of a heartless oversexed vampire quite convincingly.  American Horror Story is filled with blood and gore.  It never fails to entertain.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty nihilist.  I asked Jesus to save my sanity.  Sometimes, I feel as if I'm losing my marbles.  It's just hard for me to take anything seriously.  I laugh and laugh and laugh.  The Children of the Rice regard me as an elderly loon.  Perhaps their assessment is correct.  I want to be more like Gregory Peck and less like Alfred E. Newman.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  There's a bizarre case in Arizona involving a couple of psychopaths named Fernando and Sophia Richter.  They held their children hostage in their bedrooms for over three months. The poor girls weren't even allowed to go to the bathroom without permission.  They often had to shit and piss in their closets.  If I were king of the world, I would burn both Fernando and Sophia alive at the stake.  Who needs them?  But unfortunately nobody listens to me.

I read the paper later in the day.  There was an op-ed piece about Korean xenophobia.  Koreans tend to be very suspicious of foreigners.  The author is concerned that the citizens of the ROK might start to dislike Islam.  Actually, the peninsula has a tiny amount of Muslims scattered about here and there.  And we already despise them.  Furthermore, who can blame us?  Islam spreads violence wherever it goes.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Fight the Good Fight by Triumph.  God bless. 

4 comments:

  1. Hey, Smith, stop eating all that fried food and you will have more energy and you and your family will not get sick. Get some grapes and dried cuttlefish. Anything. Your brain works better when it's not all clogged up with grease. Problem is, when your brain is clogged, you're in a fog and it's hard to get out. Trust me, just eat the good food and quit the sugar and in a month you will be amazed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been trying to get more fruit in my diet. I'm also trying to consume more fish.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Sugar is the most addicting thing on the planet, it sends me to the moon as well Smith, but putting more fruits and veggies in your diet is the way to go, and honey is a great replacement for sugar, 70% of your immune system is in your gut, I have a couple of friends who are doctors and the horror stories they tell me of cutting open people with a terrible diet of 40 plus years is enough to make you sick, make sure your regular and have a good diet, your body will thank you for it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I get rid of sugar, then I'll have nothing left. My booze and smokes are in the garbage.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.