Monday, November 2, 2015

Monday

(Reginald Gildersleeve is dead.)

Yesterday, I prepared steak for dinner.  The meal wasn't very tasty.  I'm just not good with beef.  I need more practice.  I also ate an apple.  I'm trying to get more fruit into my diet.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I've decided to avoid alcohol.  It dries me out.

The Dragon Lady called.  She wants us to get back together.  The woman's truly a loon.  I shit you not.  Nevertheless, I don't believe in divorce.  Plus she's now on medication.  So, against my better judgment, I'm going to give our marriage another chance.  She recently bought a car.  It's a small Japanese model with the steering wheel on the right-hand side.  It cost eighteen grand.  We pick it up next week.

I watched a marvelous show called Ash Vs. the Evil Dead.  It's about an aging Lothario who fights demons.  He only has one hand.  The program's chock full of blood and guts.  It's also laugh-out-loud funny.  I give it my highest recommendation.  Sam Raimi is the creator.  He was also involved with Spartacus: Blood and Sand.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy misanthrope.  I begged Jesus to protect me from the Dragon Lady.  I'm not sure if I can handle her rage.  I'm already up to my asshole in stress.

I went to bed at midnight.  I had a strange dream.  Stray cats kept walking into my house.  I had to get up and put them back outside.  I became frustrated.  I shouted the word fuck over and over again.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  A man named Reginald Gildersleeve attempted to rob a gun store in Chicago with a fake firearm.  One of the customers was packing a pistol.  He shot Mr. Gildersleeve to death with a fatal wound to the chest.  What is it with African Americans?  They just never follow the law.

I read the paper later in the day.  The Doosan Bears are celebrating their victory over the Samsung Lions.  The Bears are now the new champions of the Korean Baseball Organization.  This is the team's first championship in fourteen years.  Good for them.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's a Korean girl band named Stellar shaking their stuff quite nicely.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Not sure about the specifics of the Gildersleeve killing, but whether he was black or white has nothing to do with it. I think if you peel back the onion you'll find he was a drug addict and needed cash for his next fix. It's an unfortunate reality that most crimes occur so that a junkie can get their next fix. I wish I knew what the answer was because it quite literally is an out of control situation. Hey, good luck with the wife.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd like to see all drugs legalized. The war is lost.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Smith it sounds like the show you watched is a spin off for the Evil Dead movies. They are all entertaining , I believe there's three of them. Hope all goes well with your wife, sounds like she needs a stress reliever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I watched those films thirty years ago. I'm glad they're making a comeback.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.