Monday, November 23, 2015

Monday

(Is The Donald telling the truth? I truly don't know.)

Yesterday, I went to church.  The sermon once again centered around Paul.  My pastor loves the apostle more than Jesus himself. No kidding.  According to Paul, we all need a shield to extinguish Satan's fiery arrows.  But the shield doesn't belong to us. Rather, it comes from God.  We can't stand against the devil alone.  Divine intervention is our only hope.  I believe this with all my heart.  The world is pure evil.

I took my family to a sushi restaurant.  We ate tortured shrimp and tortured octopus.  The shrimp were peeled alive.  The unfortunate beasties squirmed back and forth on the plate helplessly.  Then the waitress cut their tiny heads off with a pair of sharp scissors.  Their bodies were consumed raw while their heads were fried with salt.  Meanwhile, the octopus was hacked into pieces.  It's poor little tentacles wiggled around like worms.  I smothered them in hot sauce and devoured the meat greedily.  Now that's good eating.

I watched an episode of Criminal Minds.  It's the sickest show on television.  A hairy fat woman imagines that she's having an affair with her handsome brother-in-law.  She turns into a murderous beast whenever she sees anyone flirting with him.  She kills her victims by strangling them with strips of cloth.  Finally, the FBI catches her because she keeps leaving saliva at the crime scenes.  The poor wildebeest avidly bites her nails.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  The liberal press is nailing Donald Trump for comments he made about black on black crime.  These bleeding hearts make me laugh.  Blacks kill each other at an alarming rate.  On top of that, nearly seventy-five percent of African-American children are growing up without fathers.  Those are just the cold hard facts.  But anyone who speaks these sad truths is labeled as a racist.  I don't get it.

I read the paper later in the day.  The Korean police are clamping down on prostitution.  At least that's what they're telling the public.  The cops closed down twenty-two brothels in Seoul since 2010, confiscating over 2 million dollars.  Prostitution is big business in Asia.  These men love to get their rocks off.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's The Train Kept A Rolling by Aerosmith.  God bless.

10 comments:

  1. If you wanna dream drink nuthin but water for 40 days. Or die a sloth telling yourself stories how it will be when you are just dead. Live a little - before the gift is gone? Or you like torment as it serves your masters?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smith id say Trump is right on this issue, but he's still a Wall Street puppet like all the rest, a fascist for sure he won't help the USA just his corporate buddies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He doesn't strike me as a banker boy. I genuinely believe he loves America.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. I'm sure those figures are roughly right. The whole police against blacks things is covering up for increased aggression from police simply because they have been given old army stock from the pentagon, give a man a rocket launcher he'll start looking for something to hit it with.

    I once heard an ex US Matine preach in my class about the scrture of shield of faith, sword of the word etc...he really brought it alive. Many Christians aren't even aware of the fight we are in whether they know it or not, having faith, word and spirt etc in this world isn't an option unless you want to either lose your faith or go insane. I wish the church taught more on spiritual gifts, like tongues etc, I'm pretty charismatic, but it seems to have a bad name because of fear or bad experiences.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James. CNN says Trump is full of shit. But I don't trust the mainstream media. They seem to have an agenda.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Are y'all still endorsing that there's a shred of truth in what T-rump harrumphs? It's largely bullshit, especially the bit about blacks being responsible for 81% of the white people who get murdered. The real figure is15%, according to the FBI. Charles Johnson of the "Little Green Footballs" blog had a good post laying out the background on Chump's re-tweet.

      (If you're not aware of the background of LGF, it used to be a revolting right-wing website back in the mid-2000s, pretty much like Red State is now. I remember reading LGF back then and being disgusted. But Johnson had a bit of an epiphany toward the end of the decade; realised that rabid reich-wing thinking was viciously insane. So he moderated his views. He's not a flaming liberal or anything, but he's a conservative who's in touch with reality. Somewhat like you, Mr. Smith.)

      It only stands to reason that whites kill the most other whites because people shoot the folks who they're close to. And whites hang around other whites. As do blacks, hanging around others like them. And getting pissed off at them, for personal reasons, over bad drug deals, etc. I'm sure most Mexicans are killed by other beaners, too.

      BTW, Johnson has some screen caps from the source of Trump's re-tweet. It's some Hitler-admiring schmuck from England. Johnson, who I'm no fan of, documents the background pretty well. So Trump amplifies the pulled-from-his-arse "statistics" of a Nazi sympathiser. What a wanker.

      What I'm curious about, as a paid speculator into human psychology, is WHY people keep believing Trump (and Carson) when what they've said has been repeatedly shown to be lies. You don't trust CNN and the mainstream media because you think they have an agenda, Mr. Smith. (Which they do. EVERYONE has agendas, because there is no such thing as perfect neutrality. I think CNN has a CORPORATE agenda, which is inherently right-wing, but that's MY bias speaking.)

      Does the LGF post, and the FBI statistics, change your mind any about T-rump's truthiness, Mr. Smith? If it does not, would anything? Or are you impervious to any facts that contradict what you have chosen to believe? We are sliding into what I think of as a "post-truth world," where everyone's "reality" is whatever they choose to believe it is. The facts ARE out there, but many people live in a frame of delusion. At least the overtly crazy ones I deal with, I can jab them with syringes of psychotropic drugs. But when mass delusion takes over an entire nation or religion (as an atheist, I would argue that ALL religion is delusional) the consequences are likely to be nasty.

      Delete
    3. I honestly believe that Trump has a shot to win this thing. I'm amazed by how strong he is. I thought he would have imploded by now. And I've got to be honest. I'm impressed. Plus I like him better than Clinton.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    4. Soooo, impervious it is! I'm not a fan of Shrillery either. (Onya Bernie!) But The Blowcuck would be less likely to start a nuclear war than The Blowhard. Not that TPTB will let Chump get anywhere near the Button of Destruction. They prefer a safe corporate whore like Hills. Get accustomed to writing "President Clinton" again. It's baked into the cake. Reich-wingers control so many state legislatures anyway, so Preznit doesn't matter as much. The Oligarchification of Amerika will continue as scheduled, until The Collapse.

      Delete
    5. A vote for Hillary is a vote for Wall Street and a vote for perpetual corruption. I don't get why anyone would want another four years of the same old crap. I'd rather take my chances with a nuclear war.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.