Monday, November 9, 2015

Monday

(Being homeless in Hawaii is definitely in my future.)

Yesterday, my youngest son Bluce caught a stomach infection.  He had to see a doctor.  I met the Dragon Lady at her apartment.  We were supposed to drive to the hospital together.  She got angry and broke my glasses.  Then she clawed my face with her fingernails.  So I guess her medicine isn't working too well.

Korea is very convenient.  I found a place and got new glasses in less than an hour.  The cost?  Sixty dollars.  Not too shabby. I've decided to remain separated from my wife.  I can't handle violence.  It pisses me off too much.  I'm afraid I might do something stupid.

I cooked chicken for dinner.  The meal was fantastic.  Poultry is my specialty.  My secret is salt.  A liberal amount makes the bird taste better.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.  In all seriousness, I get my cola at Emart.  It's less than a dollar a bottle, and it rocks.  Emart has some great stuff.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I asked Jesus for more patience.  When my wife rages, she says some pretty inane things.  She's trying to get my older son to quit school. No shit.  The kid's only fourteen.  She acts this way to hurt me.  And here's the truth.  I've done nothing too her.  No girlfriends. No abuse. No addiction. No gambling debts. Etc.  This hatred is all in her head.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  Hawaii has a severe homelessness problem.  Most of those living on the streets are actually employed.  It's just that the housing prices are so outrageous that they have no place to go. Hawaii's problem is about to get worse.  I'm thinking of moving to the island and becoming a hobo.  I don't need a house.  I just need enough coin for booze and smokes.

I read the paper later in the day.  The Japanese still detest South Koreans after all these years.  In fact, over sixty-percent regard Koreans in a negative light.  This goes back to when the peninsula was a Japanese colony.  Both nations genuinely hate the other.  Prime minister Abe loves the animosity.  He continually lights incense to dead war criminals just to rankle his Asian neighbors.  He's weird about that kind of stuff.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Uncle John's Band by The Grateful Dead.  God bless. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Smith. I love to read your posts. What you say makes a lot of sense, and your humor is awesome. I feel for you, women can be very difficult, and anger is a powerful but ugly emotion. You are making good choices.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words. And yes. Women truly suck. But what's a boy to do?

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Ouch Mr. Smith.

    A warm tropical island sounds like a good option when the boys have grown up.

    Mr. Benge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've narrowed my retirement down to two options. Homeless in Hawaii or buying a small restaurant in Cambodia. Being homeless sounds like less stress.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. Hey smith sorry to hear your wife has so much anger inside of her, maybe she doesn't love herself, on a lighter note , I got a buddy who lives on Kuwaii , you could go to the big island and just live on the beach warm and sunny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm thinking about Hawaii or Cambodia for my retirement. I'm leaning toward Hawaii. But I could be dead by tomorrow for all I know.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.