Sunday, November 29, 2015

Sunday

(Robert Dear Jr. needs to beg for forgiveness.)

Yesterday, I took the Dragon Lady to Costco.  Driving in metropolitan Korea is truly the pits.  These people are some of the worst motorists in the universe.  Lots of people on the peninsula die in car accidents.  If I were king of the world, I'd take away their automobiles and force them to ride horses.  Yes.  They are truly bad.

We bought three hundred and fifty dollars worth of groceries.  That sounds like a lot.  But we buy everything in bulk.  The food should last us for two weeks.  We usually spend about eight hundred a month. That's not bad for a family of four.

I watched the latest episode of The Ultimate Fighter.  It's the most compelling show on television.  My favorite contestant Ryan the Wizard got eliminated by Saul.  Ryan got the bigger man to the ground several times.  But he just didn't have the strength to impose his will while they were grappling.  Nevertheless, I hope to see him in the future.  His ju-jitsu is outstanding.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I believe in the infallible Bible.  And I try to read scripture every day. Nevertheless, I'm still a negative son-of-a-bitch with a shitload of problems.  But I have faith that Jesus will snatch me from the jaws of death.  He's that powerful. The Savior's the best boss that anyone could hope for. Amen.

I went to bed at 11 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I walked to Vietnam to purchase cheap cigarettes.  I've never been to Vietnam.  But nicotine is an endless temptation.  I miss tobacco dearly.

I turned on CNN.  Three people were killed at an abortion clinic in Colorado Springs.  The assassin is a loony bird named Robert Dear Jr.  The mainstream media hates Christianity.  This act of violence will now give them an excuse to compare my religion with Islam. Christians might even be accused of supporting domestic terrorism.  Mr. Dear has done us all a great disservice.  He should get on his knees and beg for forgiveness.

I read the paper later in the day.  A clinic in Seoul was recycling hypodermic needles.  Consequently, roughly fifty people have tested positive for Hepatitis C.  This illness savagely attacks the liver and can cause death prematurely. 

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Disco Inferno by The Tramps.  God bless.   

4 comments:

  1. Dear Blog, The Angry Sinner:

    Thanks for the shout-out!

    http://vietnamtobacco.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome. Keep on trucking.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. "Robert Dear Jr. needs to beg for forgiveness"

    So when it's a crazy-looking white guy who murders three strangers at an abortion clinic, Mr. Smith's opinion centres on forgiveness. But when it's a brain-damaged black guy who murders his father over some stupid family beef (pun intended) Mr. Smith's opinion is that beheading is needed. Disparity much, Smitto?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Robert Dear must beg for forgiveness. After that, he should be dragged kicking and screaming to the town square and promptly hanged in chains. So let it be written, so let it be done.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.