Thursday, November 12, 2015

Thursday

(April Hoagland and Becky Pierce are a couple of lezbos who want to raise a child.)

Yesterday, I took my eldest son to Burger King once again.  We both had the Whopper set.  It came with a Coke and fries.  The meal was delicious.  I'm a huge fan of fast food.  All that sugar makes me feel wonderful.  I've given up booze and cigarettes.  Without junk to gnaw upon, my life would be an endless black hole.

We visited Bluce in the hospital.  He's doing great.  He's running around the room and talking lots of shit.  He would never have been admitted to the hospital in America.  The doctors would have just given him some pills and sent him back home.  However, Korea's different.  Medical costs won't break your back, so it's OK to spend a few nights till the illness clears up.  Bluce will go home tomorrow morning.

I watched the second episode of Ash Vs. the Evil Dead.  This series has my highest recommendation.  The gore is fantastic.  Ash uses a broken bottle to decapitate a demon.  The blood spray is amazing. Plus the show has a great comic tone.  You'll piss yourself laughing.  This is definitely must-see television.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I asked Jesus to restore the health of my son.  I also asked him to let me live for another nineteen years.  I want to give my sons a good start in life.  After that, the Savior is free to zap me with ass cancer.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  A judge in Utah removed a foster child from a gay couple.  Luckily, the kid was placed with God-fearing heterosexuals.  The names of the lesbians are April Hoagland and Becky Pierce.  They should be commended for giving their effort and money to such a worthy cause.  But now--for the sake of decency--it's time to step away.  The last thing a rug-rat needs is two mommies or daddies.

I read the paper later in the day.  A man in Seoul strangled his lover.  He killed her because she forgot to wash his shoes and socks.  Here's the rub.  The guy recently got out of prison after doing a five-year stretch for murdering his last girlfriend.  The ROK might want to start handing down some stronger jail sentences.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Girl's Generation shaking their stuff quite nicely.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Eww, I would not want to be brought up by lezbos.

    Reminds me of that old joke:

    Where are you from?
    I'm from Queens.
    Really? I come from normal parents.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Life's tough enough with regular screwed up parents. Being raised by Lezbos and lady-boys must truly be a burden.

      Cheers.

      Delete
    2. Allow me to rise the the defence of lezbos and ladyboys as parents. I've met a few during my time as a nurse, especially after I got into the psych side of the profession. More lesbians than gay male parents overall.

      Many of the homosexual women had children the normal way, but their husbands/partners/flings were violent, drug-abusing pieces of shit, so the women left, gave up on sex with males and did the best they could to raise their spawn on their own. Or with another woman. It's been a similar trajectory for a lot of the gay men I've met who have produced children with their own dick-juice, as they struggled to be hetero, before deciding that faggery was where their heads were really at.

      Yeah, these homosexual parents have their problems. No duh -- I wouldn't have met them on a psych ward if they didn't. In a lot of cases, they're trying as hard as they can to be good parents. Often, they have a same-sex partner who's more together than they are, who's taking care of the kids while one of the pair deals with their mania, crippling depression or relapse into schizophrenic delusion. The sexual orientation that's at odds with 90% of the rest of society is just another burden that makes them feel like the odd person out. What screws the children up most isn't what their parent is doing with their naughty bits; it's the fact that mommy or daddy is too often crying/raging/babbling.

      But ya know what? For every fucked-up gay parent I encounter, I meet 50 horrid mothers or fathers who use their sex parts in the way that nature intended. And their children are as messed-up as the ones from gay 'rents. Only, the human mind doesn't leap to the mental connection of "this parent is from a minority, so it's the minority factor that's at play here." We just assume "this is a fucked-up person who's raising fucked-up brats."

      That's psychology for you, Mr. Smith. Our minds categorise people based on their differences to us. When black people shoot each other, we automatically ID them as violent niggers, and think they're dangerous because of their niggerishness. Ditto with murderous Islamic maniacs. The tendency is to generalise across ALL followers of that brand of Nonexistent Sky Spook lunacy.

      But when it's a white Christian-background scumbag who goes on a shooting spree, we don't default to the thought of "all those Caucasoid Christopaths are insane!!!!" Because they're like us. I reckon your average brown-skinned Bangladeshi Muzzie might have a different opinion on the racial characteristics of pale Jesus freaks, though.

      Delete
    3. You need to stop by more often.

      You might be right. But traditional parenting still beats growing up with a couple of lady-boys. In my opinion. Then again, what do I know? I just write a stupid blog.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.