Thursday, November 19, 2015

Thursday

(Muslims will be the death of us all.)

Yesterday, I took my family to McDonald's.  I had the Big Mac set. It came with a Coke and fries.  I'm a huge fan of junk food.  All that salt and sugar and starch send me straight to the moon.  My doctor says that I'm a fat ass.  But I've already given up booze and smokes.  I've got nothing else left.

It's nice to be back with the Dragon Lady.  Don't get me wrong. The woman is definitely a loon.  Nevertheless, we've been married for nearly seventeen years.  And I feel rather lost when she isn't by my side.  Maybe somebody needs to shoot me in the head.  I'm definitely struggling with some issues of my own.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?

I watched a recent episode of The Bastard Executioner.  My feelings about the program are luke-warm at best.  The plot is somewhat muddled.  And Katie Segal just doesn't cut it as a medieval witch.  But the violence is first-rate.  A man gets drawn and quartered by the powers-that-be.  You actually get to see his arms and legs torn off with chains attached to horses.  Network television has certainly evolved.  We've come a long way from The Brady Bunch.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy heathen.  I ask Jesus for the same thing every night.  I need to survive for another nineteen-years to make sure my boys get a good start in life.  After that, the Savior is free to zap me with ass cancer.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on CNN.  I'm actually starting to enjoy the network.  The big headlines?  Muslims are acting crazy again, and water is still wet.  Wolf Blitzer talked about the Paris terror attack.  Then he reported a story about a Jewish teacher in southern France being knifed by Muslim teenagers.  After that, Wolf told us that ISIS blew up the Russian airplane with a bomb that was placed inside a can of soda. Mark my words.  Islam will prove the death of us all.

I read the paper later in the day.  Koreans have trouble with depression.  In fact, they lead the world when it comes to suicide.  However, they refuse to take anti-depressants.  Mental illness has a huge stigma here on the ROK. It's sad when you think about it.  Lots of people are dying for nothing.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Changes by Yes.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. "Mark my words. Islam will prove the death of us all."

    I have followed your blog for awhile, Smith, and I fear you are on to something with that comment. Not sure what to do about it, I mean we can't all go around shooting people who look like slightly off-kilter Muslims, now, can we? But the more they weaponize themselves and turn themselves into a billion-man killing army, the rest of us are really just a bunch of sitting ducks, aren't we? Hmm...

    Best wishes...


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Eric.

      I actually believe that militant Islam is an existential threat to all of humanity. They might actually kill everyone on the planet. But what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Mankind sure has boxed himself in with these abrahamic religions, I say we all go
    Back to our roots, unci Maka , which is Lakota for mother earth , worship nature and the earth and the rest will take care of itself

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The worship of the earth is called pantheism. It offers nothing but misery and human sacrifice. Jesus came back from the dead. So it's best just to do what he tells you. He's the boss.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.