Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thursday

(Derek Medina posted Jennifer Alonso's corpse on Facebook.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady prepared beef and French fries for dinner.  The meal was pretty good.  I warmed up the fries in my Phillip's air-fryer.  They came out all hot and crisp and salty.  Then I washed the vittles down with several glasses of genuine Coca-Cola. I was in heaven.

I watched the latest episode of American Horror Story.  It turns out that Rudy Valentino is also a vampire.  He previously had a torrid romance with Lady Gaga.  However, Gaga's jealous husband locked poor Rudy in the hotel using an inch-thick steel barrier.  The angry Nosferatu managed to escape.  So now he's hunting innocent victims wherever he can find them.  He slits their throats and greedily drinks their blood.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I thanked Jesus for the gift of warmth.  The weather's been quite chilly.  However, my Soviet-style concrete apartment is nice and toasty.  I feel like a million dollars every time I relax under my blankets.  I love my bed.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I was living in China and smoking lots of cigarettes.  I was shocked at how cheap the tobacco was.  I felt very free.

I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank some coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Korea is one of the most xenophobic countries in the world.  They hate most foreigners. However, the nation's becoming more multicultural because poor farmers are marrying non-Koreans and making babies.  So now the government's doing its best to integrate these children into society.

I turned on CNN.  I'm starting to actually enjoy the channel more and more these days.  A man named Derek Medina murdered his wife.  Her name was Jennifer Alonso, and he posted her corpse on Facebook.  Derek claimed that his wife abused him.  But the jury didn't care.  They found him guilty of second-degree murder.  He'll be going away for a long long time.  He should have just divorced her.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's ETI by Blue Oyster Cult.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. good job with the blue oyster cult.

    on this day in history, squanto made friends with the plimouth colonists, who have remained friends with the indians ever since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reader. I'm a big fan of Blue Oyster Cult.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.