Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Tuesday

(Starbucks hates Jesus Christ.)

Yesterday, I prepared chicken for dinner.  I eat a lot of poultry.  It's both cheap and delicious.  Plus I have mucho talent when it comes to cooking bird.  The secret is to use lots of grease and salt.  No kidding.  Then just fry the meat until the flesh turns a crispy brown.  I washed the meal down with several glasses of generic cola.  I no longer drink alcohol.  I enjoy being clear-headed.

Against my better judgment, I visited the Dragon Lady once again.  My youngest boy Bluce is still in the hospital.  But not to worry.  He's doing fine.  However, my oldest child is now living with me for the time being.  I went to pick up his clothes and tablet.  My wife verbally assaulted me with her atrocious language and threatened to punch me in the head with a closed fist.  I sometimes think that I married a demon.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees. No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty nihilist.  I asked Jesus to help Bluce through his current illness.  My son has been sick a lot recently.  I want to enroll him in martial arts to toughen him up.  However, he shows little interest in Tae Kwon Doe. So what's a daddy to do?

I went to bed at 11:30 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on CNN.  I'm beginning to enjoy the network more and more.  Starbucks is changing the design of its Christmas cup.  From now on, the Styrofoam mug will simply be plain red.  All scenes of holiday merrymaking have been eradicated.  I'm not the least bit shocked.  Most corporations hate Christ.  Mark my words.  As America becomes more and more secular, her greatness shall fade.

I read the paper later in the day.  Older security guards at an apartment building in Pusan are being forced to bow to the younger residents.  Many Koreans are furious over this state of affairs.  The ROK is very Confucian.  The young are expected to show respect to those who are older than them.  Forcing geezers to bow to children just doesn't fly on the peninsula.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's You Keep Me hanging On by Vanilla Fudge.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. Smith good post I'm sorry your wife is out of control
    As far as Starbucks thire coffee generally sucks and they are without a doubt godless libtards.
    It will not be good in Anerica as we turn from God.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Bill. I'm done with Starbucks. From now on, I'm only drinking tea.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Smith corporations only have 1 God , power , nothing else matters to them, this is why the biggest threat to the world is still fascism, they fund, and destroy if the needs meet the end. Sorry to hear about your ex wife, she needs to take up a calming hobby, yoga? Meditation? Hope your boy heals well, I will throw him a prayer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the well-wishes, Nathan.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.