Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday

(Let's behead Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson.)

Yesteday, the Dragon Lady made salmon and rice for dinner.  The meal wasn't very good.  Quite frankly, her cooking lacks soul.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles like a happy young retarded child.  I'm wonderful that way.  My wife often tells me that I'm a negative son-of-a-bitch.  So I'm doing my best to become an optimist.  Wish me luck. 

I watched the UFC.  It's one of my greatest pleasures in life. The best match of the evening featured Neil Magny vs. Kelvin Gastelum.  Magny easily dominated the first three rounds with his superior grappling skills.  But his gas tank ran out in the fourth.  Gastelum knocked him down several times with powerful shots to the head.  However, Neil managed to garner a split-decision by avoiding the knock-out.

(Neil Magny punches Kelvin Gastelum in the face.)

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I asked Jesus to help my wife.  The poor woman cleans and cleans and cleans.  She was up till one in the morning completing the non-existent laundry.  She constantly makes work for herself.  I ought to have her admitted to a nuthouse.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I had a strange dream.  I was trapped in a cage with my family on a large farm.  There were lions and tigers scattered about the grounds.  The animals were very hungry.  I told Ted Danson that I was going to kill the beasts for the sake of safety.  He agreed.

I woke up at 6 a.m.  I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Korean parents are having a tough time getting their children into quality kindergartens and pre-schools.  The waiting lists are a mile long.  Korean mothers tend to take education a little too seriously.  Many Asian women are high-strung mental cases. That's why many Asian men drink large amounts alcohol to relieve their stress.

I turned on my laptop.  Two men named Larry Taylor and Jalen Watson were arrested for murdering Amanda Blackburn--a pregnant pastor's wife.  Pastor Blackburn has decided to forgive the two men.  Nevertheless, these villains should be dragged through the town square and promptly beheaded.  They have no reason to live.  Furthermore, I don't hear Al Sharpton or the Black Lives Matter brigade protesting this killing.  Bastards.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's It Can Happen by Yes.  God bless.

8 comments:

  1. in my dream, the beasts wear turtlenecks. and there's music in the background by blue oyster cult.
    cheers,
    ted danson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ted.

      Those dreams sound spooky.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. How good is the korean guy who is all over the TV and media here at UFC? the one with the cute daughter?


    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi James. I only know two Korean fighters--the Zombie and Stun-gun. They are both pretty good.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  3. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yoshihiro_Akiyama

    This guy. You can't turn the TV on without seeing him and his family in some reality show or TV advert.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like reality television. Perhaps I'm a moron.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  4. Some are fun to watch, I found myself watching some real dumbass show about teams opening containers to see what was in them. My dream is actually to be a documentary filmmaker, hoping to make some more steps toward it soon.

    if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend for you Bering sea gold show if you have t watched it. made me want to go there and trawl for gold.

    James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love documentaries. My favorite is Paradise Lost.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.