Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Wednesday

(Jack Yantis is dead.)

Yesterday, I prepared fried chicken for dinner.  Poultry is my specialty. I also cooked six strips of thick Emart bacon.  The meal was delicious.  Bacon makes everything a little bit better.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.  Nevertheless, I try to remain positive.  At least I wasn't born in Chad.

I watched a show called The Last Kingdom.  If you enjoy the conflicts between the Danes and the English, then you'll love this program.  Anything concerning vikings excites me.  The violence is off the charts.  King Edmund mouths off to the dirty unkempt pagans.  So they fill him full of arrows.  The smug limey drops to the ground like a sack of potatoes.  Great stuff.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy nihilist.  I asked Jesus to protect me from the Dragon Lady.  I really enjoy living by myself.  The peace is bliss.  I'd like to keep our present arrangement.  Lots of married people live apart.  Plus I'm up to my asshole in stress.  The last thing I need is a screaming demon getting me all hot and bothered.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  A rancher from Idaho named Jack Yantis was shot and killed by police.  Its seems that Mr. Yantis's bull got loose and was hit by a car.  The beast kept charging the emergency vehicles, so the powers-that-be decided to put it down.  Jack showed up on the scene waving his rifle and talking shit.  Tragedy ensued.  Sometimes, it's important to submit to authority. If you have a legitimate beef, then you can always file a lawsuit.

I read the paper later in the day.  Koreans have some of the longest working hours in the entire world.  The only country that outranks them is Mexico.  I don't envy the denizens of the ROK.  These are some frazzled souls.  They're born, they study, they get a job, and they die.  Pleasure is a foreign concept.  That's why they're always jumping out their windows.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's a Korean girl band named Rainbow shaking their stuff quite nicely.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. "Its seems that Mr. Yantis's bull got loose and was hit by a car."
    "If you have a legitimate beef"

    Great linkage!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try my best to be witty. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.