Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Wednesday

(Katerra Lewis has been charged with manslaughter.)

Yesterday, I took my eldest boy to Burger King.  We both ordered the Whopper set.  The hamburger came with fries and Cokes.  The meal was delicious.  I'm a huge fan of fast food.  All that starch and sugar send me straight to the moon.  I should probably eat healthier.  But I've already given up drinking and smoking.  Without culinary pleasure, there's nothing left in my life.

I visited my youngest son Bluce in the hospital.  He's been suffering with the stomach flu.  The doctors have him hooked up on an intravenous antibiotic drip.  Health care in Korea is much cheaper than the west.  And it's pretty damn good to boot.  The ROK has world class facilities.  In fact, the powers-that-be are now trying to attract medical tourists to the country.

I watched the UFC.  I absolutely adore mixed martial arts.  I used to be a varsity wrestler back in high school.  No kidding. But my skills weren't all that impressive.  Nevertheless, watching violence on the television really gets my juices flowing.  My favorite fight of the night featured Glover Teixeira.  He beat the living shit out of Patrick Cummings over the course of two rounds.  Blood was everywhere, making the mat all slick and slippery.  Now that's entertainment.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I asked Jesus to forgive me for enjoying the UFC so much.  If I had lived in Rome back in the day, I probably would have had a favorite gladiator.  But what can I tell you?  I love violent sports.  Poor old Smith is guilty as charged.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and turned on my laptop.  A 26-year-old woman from Alabama named Katerra Lewis left her six illegitimate children at home by themselves.  Why?  She wanted to get drunk at a club.  Her 8-year-old son proceeded to murder her  1-year-old daughter.  He beat her to death because she was crying too loudly.  Ms. Lewis has been charged with manslaughter.  Like all witches, she should be burned alive at the stake.  So let it be written; so let it be done.

I read the paper later in the day.  Korean students are very ambitious.  They often cheat on their SATs in order to get into first-rate American universities.  The government has vowed to crackdown on the naughty school children.  Good luck with that.  Even their crazy mothers support this type of dishonest nonsense.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's I Am the Walrus by Frank Zappa.  God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.