Friday, December 4, 2015

Friday

(Let's hang Christopher Schroeder in the town square.)

Yesterday, the Dragon Lady took me to a restaurant.  We ordered fifteen dollars worth of fried chicken and a pitcher of Cass beer.  Cass is my favorite brand of suds in Korea.  The meal was delicious. My wife also ate fish cake soup.  Yes, it looks as gross as it sounds.  But she loves that kind of stuff.  She's a real Asian.

(Korean fish cake soup.)
 
 
I didn't watch any television programs.  Instead, we relaxed and made small talk.  I have to visit her family on Christmas.  They live in Pusan.  It's a very long journey.  But that's OK.  I just want to keep the peace. 
 
Later, we discussed the children.  Both our boys are a couple of dullards.  Trust me.  They won't be attending Harvard in the future. Yet I'm cool with it.  I wasn't smart enough to attend Harvard, either. However, the Dragon Lady's an aggressive tiger mom.  Academic mediocrity rubs against her like sand-paper. She's now on medication to deal with the pain. Good for her.
 
I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I asked Jesus to protect the children of Korea from their crazy mothers.  These poor kiddies are tortured from the time they crawl out of the womb.  Pleasure is a dirty word here on the peninsula.
 
I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a freshly brewed cup of coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  Starting in 2018, the Korean government will require pastors to pay income tax.  I have no problem with this.  In fact, it's probably a good thing.  Why should their personal income be exempt from the powers-that-be?  As men of God, they should lead by example.
 
I turned on my laptop.  A 41-year-old pervert named Christopher Schroeder abducted a young teenager.  He kept her in his house for over a month and used her as a sex slave.  I go back and forth on the death penalty.  Some days I'm for it, and others I'm against it.  I'm quite wishy-washy.  But why should Mr. Schroeder live?  Wouldn't the world be better without him?  If I were king, I'd march him kicking and screaming to the town square.  Then I'd hang him in chains.
 
Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Just Dropped In by Kenny Rogers.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. "He kept her in his house for over a month and used her as a sex slave. I go back and forth on having sex slaves. Some days I'm for it, and others I'm against it. I'm quite wishy-washy."

    you and the rest of illiuminari.

    the biggest problem is that they don't pay taxes for it.

    but that's probably ok. as long as there are other people to pay the taxes for them.

    that's what keeps things going.

    here's "fish slave" by Eomuk Guk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XutuTY09dIc


    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.