Friday, December 11, 2015

Friday

(I'm beginning to like The Donald more and more.)

Yesterday, I prepared beef and French fries for dinner.  I cooked the vittles in my Phillips air-fryer.  It's the best machine I ever purchased.  I shit you not.  The meal turned out wonderful.  My children raved about my mad culinary skills.  I'm starting to enjoy cooking.  I hope that doesn't make me a fag.  Oh well.  What's a boy to do?

I watched an episode of Criminal Minds.  It's the sickest show on television--even though it lacks graphic violence.  Two bikers are released from prison.  They begin snorting and shooting meth.  Then they commit rape and murder at a restaurant in New Mexico.  They force their victims to watch the executions before burning the establishment to the ground.  But have no fear.  Agent Hotch and the BAU team save the day by killing both of the villains with a high-powered rifle. Good for them. 

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some dirty pagan.  I asked Jesus to make my apartment peaceful and stress-free.  The Dragon Lady went a little crazy last night.  She beat my eldest son with a wooden spoon because he refused to study Algebra.  The scene was kind of humorous.  She's a frail sickly woman, and he's a 160 pound six-footer.  The boy could have snapped her in half.  But he took his beating respectfully.  Good for him.  Self-control is a nice quality to possess.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A South Korean housewife in Germany underwent an exorcism by her friends and family.  Unfortunately, they became a bit overzealous and beat the poor woman to death.  The Frankfurt police have four suspects in custody on murder charges.  One of the assailants is the victim's fifteen-year-old son.

I turned on CNN.  The British are passing around a petition to ban Donald Trump from their country.  I just don't understand Europeans.  They seem to view this Islamic existential threat as play-time.  Many countries on the continent have Muslim ghettos where Sharia law is openly practiced.  Even the cops won't go into these areas.  This is political correctness run amok.  One could even call this type of hands-off behavior suicidal.  The English should be following Donald's lead instead of criticizing him.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Shoot High, Aim Low by Yes.  God bless.

4 comments:

  1. British are brought up on the idea that we were horrible racist nation during the Empire and so we have to beat ourselves up over it. Thing is even with the media manipulation the silent majority simply don't have a voice in the UK. It's insane and have long angered me, especially when I became a believer which is why my vision is to affect change in the media industry.

    This is why I'm fully onboard with Alex Jones and infowars....I can see the prices of the puzzle moving to enslave nations and control them from a central point. I wonder if the collapse of the US is really part of that plan too. I'm starting to see the kind of views that destroyed Europe coming from the millennial now.....damn I hate milenials...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We're also taught to hate ourselves in America, too. Just look at Obama's recent speech from the Oval Office. He called us a bunch of bigots.

      Cheers.

      Delete
  2. Good post, Smith, and food for thought. The Europeans, collectively, seem to be fiddling while Europe burns. Maybe Sharia Law is what they all want? Maybe it's what they really NEED? But what do I know...

    Where's the leadership? They want to ban Trump, but in reality they could use Trump and lots more like him. I say, those wankers are screwed if they don't wake up and smell the tea.

    Cheers, and keep the faith.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric.

      We're becoming suicidal with all this politically correct bullshit. Radical Islam is an existential threat. But what do I know?

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.