Friday, December 18, 2015

Friday

(Let's behead Enrique Marquez.)

Yesterday, I prepared chicken and egg rolls for dinner.  I cooked the food in my magnificent Phillips air-fryer.  God never created a better machine.  I shit you not.  My eldest son James-uh raved about my culinary skills.  He ate every last morsel on his plate.  I washed the vittles down with several glasses of generic cola.  I'm a broke dead dick, so I can't afford the good stuff.

I watched the latest episode of American Horror Story.  Kathy Bates and her transvestite friend Liz make a suicide pact. However, Liz is reunited with her son and decides it's best to keep on living.  So instead of giving up, they're determined to wrest control of the hotel from Lady Gaga.  Gaga isn't a beautiful woman by any stretch of the imagination.  But she does have oodles and oodles of charism. She's quite the mynx.  We'll have to turn in next week to see the outcome.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy pagan.  I asked Jesus for patience.  I'm bringing my sons to Star Wars tomorrow. We're watching it in 4D.  I'm no fan of the franchise.  The first movie was great.  But it should have ended after Luke blew up the Death Star.  The rest have been pure crap.

(People love the franchise.)

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke up at 6 a.m. and drank a fresh cup of coffee.  Then I read the paper while reading the newspaper.  A man in Seoul was arrested for capturing stray cats and selling them for food.  The meat is served in a stew.  Kitten flesh is supposed to work wonders for those suffering from arthritis.  A bowl of cat soup will set you back twenty-five dollars.

(Cat soup is good for arthritis.)

I turned on CNN.  The FBI arrested Enrique Marquez.  The powers-that-be are charging him with aiding terrorists. Plus he's also accused of purchasing weapons illegally.  If I were king of the world, I would march Mr. Marquez kicking and screaming to the town square.  Then I would cut off his head with a large axe. But nobody listens to me.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's The Joker by Steve Miller.  God bless.   

4 comments:

  1. have you taken a look at the outdoor thermometer today?

    what is going on with the weather?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm just thankful that I don't live in Montana.

      Delete
  2. Finally! A Voice of Reason! I agree completely about your Star Wars comment...but every man and his dog acts like the next films were good. I'll take my son as well - but I have high expectations of this one.
    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the kind words, Klaus.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.