Friday, December 25, 2015

Friday

(Chicago is just another urban shit-hole.)

Yesterday, I took my family to dinner.  We had fried chicken at a local restaurant.  The bird was a little too hot for me.  It was saturated in spicy red sauce.  It burned a hole in my mouth.  But I didn't complain.  I just smiled and ate my vittles like a compliant little retarded child.  I'm wonderful that way.  I washed the meal down with a pitcher of Cass.  Cass is my favorite Korean beer.

I watched the last episode of The Frankenstein Chronicles.  Sean Bean is framed for murder by one of the doctors.  He's then promptly hanged after being tried by a kangaroo court.  He gets to go to heaven and see his dead wife.  Sadly, Sean's brought back to life in the form of a reanimated dead man.  We'll have to wait for the next season to see how it all works out.

I paid homage to the Christ God.  I said the Lord's Prayer on bended knees.  No big surprise.  I'm not some filthy atheist.  I thanked Jesus my continued health.  I just need to live another nineteen years to give my children a good start in life.  After that, the Savior is free to zap me with ass cancer.

I went to bed at 10 p.m.  I didn't dream.  I woke at 10 a.m. and drank a cup of freshly brewed coffee.  Then I read the paper while enjoying a bathroom break.  A baseball player from the Doosan Bears named Kim Hyun-soo got signed by Baltimore.  Mr. Kim will make seven million over the next two years.  Good for him.

I turned on CNN.  There was a three hour documentary about Chicago.  The program was narrated by Donald Sutherland.  Chicago's a mess.  The school system sucks ass.  Plus the south-side is littered with bullet-ridden corpses.  Urban America is in the process of dying.  I fear my country is on the path to mediocrity.  That's why I'm rooting for The Donald.

Anyway, it's time for the song du jour.  Here's Outside by Staind.  God bless.

2 comments:

  1. good day: had a traditional holiday with baked salmon.
    here in montana we pronounce it with a silent ell.
    like "elk."


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Reader. Sounds great. I'm not sure if I could handle a Montana winter.

      Cheers.

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by. Smith.